The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New (Though long time MMO Vet) Player LF Guild!

Exocraze
Exocraze
So, I've been playing around on PC, but I think I've decided that I'm going to stick with Xbox going forward. I played the game a bit a while ago, but I ended up stopping prior to One Tamriel. I'm still what you would consider quite new to the game, but I am looking for a great guild or two going forward. Since returning, it appears the guilds I was in are dead for the most part, so I need to remedy that.

I'm 26 years old, and I've been playing MMOs since I started playing WoW way back in 2006. I have played pretty much every major MMO since then with the exception of Tera, but the majority of my time has been spent on WoW. I have finally gotten to the point where I don't enjoy WoW very much anymore, so I figured I would return to ESO, level up to max, and see what the game has to offer. I've spent the last week or so trying to decide if I wanna play on PC or PS4, and while the addons are certainly nice, and the community on PC has been great, the ability to play while on my couch and things like that seals the deal for me.

When it comes to MMOs, I've always loved having guilds and meeting new people, and ESO has one of the better communities out there from what I've seen so far. I really would love to get into some great guilds and meet some awesome people.

I'm a PvE oriented player, so a guild that focuses more on PvE would be great, though I do plan on trying out the PvP in this game because it looks far more enjoyable to me than WoW's PvP ever did. I also have always loved playing the AH and things like that in games, so if I can find a trading guild, despite being a low level, I would love that.

I currently have a level 14 MagDK, but I am leaning towards playing templar instead. I'm not sure yet. Like I said earlier, I'm still really new to the game in terms of leveling, as I've spent a lot of time crafting and just exploring and collecting anything and everything I find.

I hope that despite my low level and lack of experience with the game I can find a great guild to join. Feel free to reply to this post, or add me on PSN at Exocraze, and we can chat.

Thank you!
Edited by Exocraze on November 19, 2018 6:30PM
Platform: PS4
IGN: @Exocraze
  • Exocraze
    Exocraze
    Edited by Exocraze on November 19, 2018 6:30PM
    Platform: PS4
    IGN: @Exocraze
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @exocraze We would love to have you...will send an invite shortly. Please join discord as that is where we are social. You can read out recruitment post below your post. New Scrolls Order.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order