The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade PvP Assassin Build - 13k Penetration, 5,4k Wep Dmg, 2,8k Stam Recovery

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaFDf61PAPA&t=

Thoughts on it? What would you switch out Clever Alchemist for? Which sets should I test out and see if theyre more damage?
  • Slycology
    Slycology
    ✭✭
    Dude, this is just nasty. The key to a good CA build is maintaining excellent baseline burst stats when it’s off-proc. If you can achieve similar tooltip values to a “traditional” max-stat build (which you have done here) then when CA procs, the results are devastating. Nice work!
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slycology wrote: »
    Dude, this is just nasty. The key to a good CA build is maintaining excellent baseline burst stats when it’s off-proc. If you can achieve similar tooltip values to a “traditional” max-stat build (which you have done here) then when CA procs, the results are devastating. Nice work!

Glad you like it ^^
    You are a rarity in the community understanding the concept of how a Glasscannon CA build should work!
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB the only class with a gank build now that Overload nerfed :(
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheRealSniker you’re smart for running more mag/mag recovery than most other stamblades.

Durruthy & I discussed years ago that the best magblade was one with good stamina sustain & the best stamblade was the one with good magicka sustain.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thoughts on it? What would you switch out Clever Alchemist for? Which sets should I test out and see if theyre more damage?

I would suggest testing out armor of truth set. It has almost the equivalent of clever 5 piece taking everything in to account (1096 stam, 129 and 450 wep damage respectively) and I would imagine a significantly higher uptime. It would be interesting to see the comparison.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

I would suggest testing out armor of truth set. It has almost the equivalent of clever 5 piece taking everything in to account (1096 stam, 129 and 450 wep damage respectively) and I would imagine a significantly higher uptime. It would be interesting to see the comparison.

Truths uptime is trash, especially cause shuffle doesnt provide a passive dodge chance anymore and tactician is a bit expensive.
    My build isnt a gank one-trick build with a set combo, its a versatile, very high damage, sustain build that should adjust to every situation therefor I cant always count on my cloak -> surprise attack to proc it.
    Also, ever since dragonbones patch, the off-balance mechanic comes with a 5s uptime and a 15s cooldown after that which hardcaps the sets uptime to 50% when dueling.
    On top of that Im losing 2k health, which means I wouldnt be able to run lava-foot soup anymore and would need to somehow make up for the lost sustain which leads to dropping offensive stats.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on November 19, 2018 5:20PM
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Truths uptime is trash, especially cause shuffle doesnt provide a passive dodge chance anymore and tactician is a bit expensive.
    My build isnt a gank one-trick build with a set combo, its a versatile, very high damage, sustain build that should adjust to every situation therefor I cant always count on my cloak -> surprise attack to proc it.
    Also, ever since dragonbones patch, the off-balance mechanic comes with a 5s uptime and a 15s cooldown after that which hardcaps the sets uptime to 50% when dueling.
    On top of that Im losing 2k health, which means I wouldnt be able to run lava-foot soup anymore and would need to somehow make up for the lost sustain which leads to dropping offensive stats.

Thats exactly the reason i ditched my Shacklebreaker + truth build .
    Was fun to use class tools to trigger the set effect ... cloak -> surprise attack ... but the uptime was not that great. Spriggan gives much more reliable damage output and clever alchemist is controlled by you, without the possibility that your target can't be put off balance when you need to trigger the set.

Edit: I PvP in noCP only
    Edited by Stigant on November 19, 2018 8:02PM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »
    NB the only class with a gank build now that Overload nerfed :(

That is not a gank build though :smiley:
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I running a pretty similar setup with Spriggan(armor)+Shadow Walker(jewelry+2h Axe)+Master Bow+Bloodspawn. While it lacks the situational burst of Clever Alchemist, it gives crazy stamina sustain if used with Shades/Fear traps.