Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So Doshia is borked?

terbog
terbog
I'll beat the crap out of her, she grabs me and shoots out the orbs, i go and try and hit the orbs, but sword doesn't damage them 1/2 the time. Sometimes because I'm running to hit the orbs, she follows me and absorbs the orb as I'm hitting it. Sometimes orbs spawn inside of her. Tried drawing her out of the tiny room, but she teleports back in and the fight restarts.
  • spidur
    spidur
    Soul Shriven
    The Fight isnt broken at all. You must hit the orbs to prevent her healing, try using 1st person camera angle, it helped me a alot with sword accuracy when taking out the orbs.

I downed her easy enough.
  • ChuiDuma
    ChuiDuma
    ✭✭✭
    AoE is good against her, as is using a bow and DoT abilities.

I am sorry to tell you that the harvesters only get worse from here on out - Doshia is a pansy compared to the ones that you will face later on in the game.
    * Mara's Tester * >:) * The Psijic Order *
    * Werewolf *
  • Denssor
    Denssor
    ✭✭
    The best way to beat her is to use an AoE attack or two when the orbs get close to her. Otherwise you just got to be quick. It was a pain to do on my non-AoE tank sorc and took several tries, but my my DK with whirlwind and volatile armor had no issues. Just keep at it, or come back to do it after you get some AoE skills. That is about all I can offer.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come back after you level up a little more, she is a lot easier when you have a few levels on here.

Bow's as a few have said make her easier to pick up. Bow with siphon Nightblade and she may as well have the chalk outline around her body before you start. ;)
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its challenging but not borked, try using AoEs to take them out fast
  • terbog
    terbog
    Going first person solved the problem of the hits not registering. Still had a bit of trouble. She wasn't hard, hit mechanics on the orbs was a little wonky is all.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get her in the largest part of the room you're in.

Stay within melee range, dodge any nasty looking attacks. Even as a squishy cloth sorcerer, she did like no damage to me at level 9.

The close proximity lets you kill all her orbs before they reach her.

She can't spam them, so blitzkrieg your best damage right after you kill the orbs.

If you get low on health, run off and heal from quick cast, then get back in the fight.

She's made to seem scary, to make you want to give her distance, but up close she's a snuggleable sweetheart, just like my pet constrictor snakes... when they aren't biting me. :P
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    What faction are you? If EP, you can't pull her all the way out to the biggest "room", but you can pull her to the second biggest.
    Otherwise, it just sounds like you have lag.