The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Avalerion - Progressive raid guild

Kagura89
Kagura89
Avalerion is relatively newer raid guild on PC EU

We are searching for active players that want to complete all endgame content trough teamwork, respect and patience, aswell as get good scores

what we dont want is players that are joining just for the clear/guildchangers/unactive people or toxic people.
D*** messuring contest are also not welcome.

Before u join think well if u will have time for this guild or not

We are currently searching for 1 tank with good attitude and good teamwork for our core group ^^ - wednesday/sunday :)

We have some requirements for joining so read down:

DD: 48k+ dps selfbuffed on a dummy aswell as keeping your dps on raidbosses - in case of bit lower dps I can advise u and put u on probation

HEALER: having multiple healer sets like olorime, jorvuld ,IA, worm, sanctuary and providing good buff and debuff uptimes and support

TANK: having multiple tanking sets like Torug, Alkosh, Ebon, Dragon and providing good buff and debuf uptimes and support

Requirements for all 3 roles:

we expect you to have survivability, knowledge of content u play and discipline
completition of vCraglorn HMs, vHoF HM, vMoL HM, vAS+1/+1, vCR+2

If u think u would be a good fit for this guild join this discord where we can talk about it more: https://discord.gg/65WE9ys

Edited by Kagura89 on December 30, 2018 7:34PM
  • Amboou
    Amboou
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I'm an Eu transfer looking for a team. I come from NA where I've cleared all trials on hard mode as tank and dps, and have healed them all except mol hard mode and cloudrest hard mode. I've gotten the gryphon heart and immortal redeemer achievements also.
    On Eu however I've cleared vAA and vHRC so far thanks to craglorn pugs. I would love a shot at the team. (Currently only my tank is trials ready on EU). My in game name is @Amboou.
    Edited by Amboou on November 15, 2018 12:43PM
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    still searching for 3 more DDs for fixed group ^^ and more members for guilds open raids
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    Searching for all roles for open raids ^^
    and backups for our fixed group
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    all roles are needed ^^
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    What is ur raid time?
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    open raids saturday
    as for backup for fixed grp is wednesday 20 and sunday 18 cet
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    searching for 2 dds for core grp aswell now
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    for core grp we now need:
    1 dd (preferably sorc but will consider magblade aswell)
    1 tank
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    still need 1 tank and 1 dd (magblade) for our core grp for Wednesday/Sunday raids
    All HM has to be completed except vCR
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89