The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Constant freezing in BGs. Need to restart game with penalty.

Danklord
Danklord
✭✭
So for some reason very often, especially if i queue with my friend to BG, my game freezes mid fights. It never freezes if im running anywhere in the BG or waiting for it to start, only during a fight. I tried changing the txt file some have suggested, the requestedthread one. Also tried not using some addons, see if it puts to much pressure on the game or something.

Im just out of options and BG just becomes literally unplayable for me, really frustrating cuz i love to pvp. But i cant if i know that my game will just freeze if i enter.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Danklord wrote: »
    So for some reason very often, especially if i queue with my friend to BG, my game freezes mid fights. It never freezes if im running anywhere in the BG or waiting for it to start, only during a fight. I tried changing the txt file some have suggested, the requestedthread one. Also tried not using some addons, see if it puts to much pressure on the game or something.

Im just out of options and BG just becomes literally unplayable for me, really frustrating cuz i love to pvp. But i cant if i know that my game will just freeze if i enter.

I've the same issue with at random joining BG's. It's not depended to one type of match.
    Didn't edit a txt file, but still playable, with the provided penalty bonus.......
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU