The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Please Eso: is there a solution on the way for this problem?

Alhatariel
Alhatariel
✭✭✭
Hi!

My problem with housing has something to do with space and a missing skill.

I did build my guildhouse in the Craglorn in the Earthtear Cavern, the building to make it as complete as it is now took me 2 years, a lot of real money and a lot of gold. I just have enough space for all of the the DLC stations and the 4 Guildsets. But now I am obtaining all the NON-DLC sets, which are 18 setsX4 stations= 72 places. I cannot place them in my guildhouse without removing 72 places and (with other words) destroy what I have build there. In addition will there be ofcourse new craftingsets each year...

A solution would be to move all the craftingstations to the Grand Psijic Villa, but than I have to make it my main residence so that all guildmembers can find all craftingsets at 1 place. But than they cant reach our guildhouse anymore when I am offline to travel to me! So thats my dilemma: or destroy partly what I have build in 2 years time to make place for all craftingstation so it will be nothing more than a cave with craftingstations. Or move all craftingstations to the Psijic Villa and make our guildhouse unaccessable.
I cant come to a solution about this dilemma. I know there are Add-Ons to fix this but not all people want to use add-ons so its no solution.

What is needed is:

-Or a possibility to increase place in our houses. Something Eso now knows for the last 2 years but without letting us know if there is a solution on its way....
-Or create a `Travel to Guildhouse skill` , which would make it possible for me to have the Psijic Villa as primairy residence for all craftingsets. Than all guildmembers would have the freedom to travel to our guildhouse and travel to my primairy residence to reach all craftingsets.

So....please Eso: let us know that you are working on a solution for this problem, that it is on its way....or give us another solution to this dilemma, what most likely many of us guildowners have!

Ala
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you are console, addons are still the solution. If people do not want to use the addons, they are out of luck based on their own choices. Changes are unlikely
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say a dedicated guild house button is probably within their capability but not much else. Would be nice to see it.
    Joined September 2013
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use the addon If it fixes your Problem then??
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    As long Eso doesnt come with a fix for this(and I hope they give some reply to this post that gives hope) the Add-On will be the only solution.