The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stats Bug

FractalParadox
FractalParadox
Soul Shriven
I've noticed lately that my stats in battlegrounds are bugged. For example, outside of BGs my base stamina is 10k, but in BGs its 9k. Now keep in mind, 10k is the standard unboosted base stamina you will have if you don't increase it via attributes/items/food/etc. My Magicka is also goes down by 3k. Also, my HP only goes up by 2.5k in BGs. A friend of mine is actually getting LESS HP in BGs then outside.

Now, just to eliminate a few things:
1) Yes I know there is no CP in BGs, and no, CP doesn't affect your Max Stats directly.
2) No, this is not the Crown Poison Bug, I made sure I didn't have any poisons slotted when I ate my food
3)I also tried eating a variety of different foods but I'm still missing Max Stats. I also took off all my gear, and I've done everything else I can think of.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure it’s not the extra stats you get from having (300?) cp ? Your stam should drop in bgs.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP does affect your max stats directly. The first 100 points you spend in each of the three CP areas grants some amount (which I don't know off the top of my head) of the corresponding stats. Health for Warrior constellations, Stamina for Thief, and Magicka for Mage.
  • Vandril
    Vandril
    ✭✭✭✭
    9k is actually the base amount. Not 10k.
  • FractalParadox
    FractalParadox
    Soul Shriven
    I can confirm that this is true. I spent 3k gold to disable my CP, and in fact, my Max Health, Max Magicka and Max Stamina are in fact the same in BGs.

Can anyone show me where CP says it adds the extra Stats?

Also, ZoS, it would be very nice to have an option for people to disable their CP without having to pay 3k Gold each time so that we can easily test out BGs builds or to have non-CP duels. Would also be nice if it showed that a person is currently disabling their CP so that you can tell if someone in a duel is cheating. Just a thought.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cp has always added max stats , by how much I can't rememebr