The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this skill glitchy?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

The undaunted skill Trapping Webs: morphed to "Shadow Silk"
I can't tell if people simply are not activating my synergies or if the synergy is mostly not working, but I almost NEVER see my little spiders spawn.
According to this tooltip, the damage is quite good. Especially considering the cost.

initial damage 8858 + 10665 + 2328 for each little spider bite + 25458 poison over 10 seconds = 49,647 if each little spider only bites one time.

mB4coU4.png

Any ideas what is going on? is this skill not working properly?
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    it works, i have seen it and activated it, but only on an enemy within 5m of your web
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

I've now heard this skill can do MUCH more damage than 50k.
    Apparently (if correct) the ranged person must be at least 22 + distance away to activate the synergy. This would explain why it never seems to synergize in dungeons and rarely in trials.
    Still, with this amount of damage, you would think 1. the tooltip could be more specific and 2. it would be worth having a range person stay back far enough to frequently synergize. Afterall, there is always plenty of ranged players in every trial.