The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring back all Undaunted Weapon bundles for a holiday sale weekend

cwp303b14_ESO
cwp303b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I understand the financial incentive to have items for sale in limited time intervals so I feel like this request is reasonable.

1.) The bundles were on sale for almost a month a piece so they were not used as a daily login incentive. (some deals or items seem to be designed specifically to reward those that log everyday)

2.) Since the bundles were offered for extended periods of time an argument cannot reasonably be made against them coming back for a limited catch up holiday sale based on rarity

3.) For those coming back or joining the game for the first time the concept of waiting through a rotation for them to become available again is unreasonable due to the volume of similar bundles and the duration they are offered

4.) Even if an argument was made that they should be limited in time available to promote rarity it would still be reinforced through another weekend holiday sale while also allowing those coming back or just joining to participate

5.) My sorc needs Molag Kena weapons. NEEDS

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bringing the arms packs back requires bringing back the outfit dungeon drops as well. It's a written rule.
    So until there's a repeat or a re-release event, it's difficult to say how they'll handle it.

HdL8WzY.jpg
    signing off
  • cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "Sheogorath's mischievous deals event"

Fixed