Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have you had any issues with trials since Tuesday patch?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Are things working as they should?
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its laggy af for me and FPS drops in 20s.
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mostly they played normal but I had one that was laggy af. And not just for me, for the entire group. We actually ended up abandoning because last boss glitched because of lag and simply would not fall dead to the ground despite of reaching 0%. It was so laggy in fact that most boss mechanics didn't go off. People started leaving when they realized he was never gonna drop dead.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stratloc , just as a sanity check - it wasn't Sanctum Ophidia? There, you have to damage Serpent for a bit longer after health drops to zero. But judging by the way you're describing it, it wasn't the same case.
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was Cloudrest, and definitely not working as intended. The entire instance was so laggy that most mechanics didn't go off, which is why it was even doable in the first place with such delay. It was difficult to die. Sometimes it was only a couple of seconds lag when you fired off skills, other times it was around 20 seconds and bar swapping was stuck. None of us had lag before starting the trial. I had none after leaving group.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratloc wrote: »
    Nope, it was Cloudrest, and definitely not working as intended. The entire instance was so laggy that most mechanics didn't go off, which is why it was even doable in the first place with such delay. It was difficult to die. Sometimes it was only a couple of seconds lag when you fired off skills, other times it was around 20 seconds and bar swapping was stuck. None of us had lag before starting the trial. I had none after leaving group.

Which system?
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Stratloc wrote: »

Which system?

PC EU, if that's what you mean.