The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Semper Anticus - Small PVE guild Trials focused

kirstlou79
Semper Anticus is a friendly EU based guild with a focus on PVE activities. Our main objective is to have fun and enjoy the game whilst progressing together.

We run normal learning raids as well as a veteran raid group and are happy to help people with their builds and rotations so that they can join us in beating the more difficult content.

The guild will run events each week which can be found on the calendar on the guild website http://www.semperanticuseso.uk/ Please register and once approved you can sign up for events. You can also find helpful posts and links in the forums about builds, gameplay etc.

There is still PVP activity run most nights for Daggerfall Covenant if this takes your fancy.

Apply through our website http://www.semperanticuseso.uk/ or contact guildmaster @evalent or myself @kirstlou79 via mail in game

Have fun!
  • kirstlou79
    -
  • kirstlou79
    -
  • Rickhulters
    Does the guild run vHof vMol and vAs?
  • kirstlou79
    Not as yet Rick, we are not quite at that point. We are looking for new members that want to work and progress with us to complete the hardest content that perhaps haven't had the chance to yet. We are currently working on vAS.

• kirstlou79
    Still recruiting for all roles, hit me up for further info/ invite
  • kirstlou79
    Now recruiting for our new Monday night vTrial group. Some slots for all roles available. So if you'd like to raid with a chilled group that doesn't demand a meta build contact me in game @kirstlou79 or guildmaster @evalent

• kirstlou79
    Semper are still recruiting for all roles to join our vtrial team, if you are also interested in raid leading we would like to hear from you. New raid leaders are welcome, as long as you have good knowledge of trial mechanics and plenty of experience in trials.

We also welcome active members of any level.

Message @kirstlou79 or guildmaster @evalent in game if you would like to know more
  • kirstlou79
    bump
  • Killigma
    Killigma
    Soul Shriven
    I've not long came back to ESO, if you are accepting novice, low level PVE players, I would be interested in joining this guild. Currently grinding DPS and a tank build for end game content.
  • kirstlou79
    yes we are happy to take lower level players, we have a lot of experienced players in the guild that can help with any queries about builds etc. If you mail me in game I will send you an invite
  • Killigma
    Killigma
    Soul Shriven
    Sure thing @Killigma
  • kirstlou79
    -
  • kirstlou79
    We've recruited some good members so far but we have room for some more. So if you are looking to progress with us from Craglorn through to the DLC trials send me message in game.

We are also looking to recruit a raidleader, you don't necessarily have to have loads of raid leading experience, just really good knowledge of trials and an interesting sense of humour .....

For more information mail @kirstlou79 or @evalent ingame
  • kirstlou79
    Bump
  • kirstlou79
    In need of a tank and DD's
  • kirstlou79
    Looking for DD's and a raid leader, message me in game @kirstlou79
  • kirstlou79
    Looking for a tank and raid leader. Applications from DD's looking to raid regularly will be considered :)
    Mail me in game @kirstlou79
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    What time zone do you primarily run in?
  • kirstlou79
    Hi Jazdia, most of our players are uk and eu based and our raids are 7.30 pm BST, 8.30 CEST (EU server time).
  • kirstlou79
    Still looking for a tank with experience or willing to train and a raid leader. DD's looking to raid weekly will be considered.
    Message me in game @kirstlou79
  • kirstlou79
    bump :)
  • DamoclesXIV
    Hi, i'm a cp370 tank, I've tanked all DLC dungeon hard-modes, vAA HM, vHel-Ra HM, VSO and vMol, im still quite an inexperienced tank though. i've been tanking about 3 weeks or so now, still working on sets, currently I can run alkosh/ebon/dragon.

also please don't take my list of achievements above as an ego? I just find a lot of guild's are not interested in lower CP players :( id be very interested in your Monday trials to fit around my main guild, if your interested in having me then my in game name is @Damoclesxlv
  • kirstlou79
    I will contact you in game @DamoclesXIV when the servers are up. CP300 + are welcome on our Vet trials, as long as you perform that is all that matters. We can help you to farm anything you need.

Just a side note that we no longer run Monday trials, we have a regular Tuesday Trial and will be adding a Thurs or Sunday evening to the calendar as the guild grows. We have a good regular group now but there is always room for more players!

Contact me in game @kirstlou79 for further info
  • kirstlou79
    bump :)
  • kirstlou79
    My @name has now changed to @kirstylicious
  • kirstlou79
    We are still looking to grow our member base and can accommodate all roles. We run a weekly Vet trial either on a Thursday or Sunday evening. This is open to all members 300cp and a minimum dps of 25k.

We also have a new progression trial team that has completed vMOL and currently working on vCR. We will accept applications from DD's that have a DPS of 35k+ that will suit our current group. We are a friendly team and think enjoying playing together is as important as completing content and we look for members that want to work together to achieve our goals.

Hit me up in game if interested @kirstylicious
  • kirstlou79
    Update....progression team is full but still looking for active members that want to join for Vet Trials,pledges etc
  • kirstlou79
    Our Vet trial team is looking for new members, healers in particular but all roles considered. Message me in game @kirstylicious
  • kirstlou79
    Our doors are open to friendly and active players that would like to join our guild. We are currently running a twice weekly vet trial team with raids on a Thursday and Sunday evening and all members over cp300 and a dps of 25K can sign up for these.

Our progressive raid team is not currently recruiting

:)