The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Household Wishlist

KwarcPL
KwarcPL
✭✭✭
When comes to furnitures, we have plenty to choose frome. ZOS is spoiling us, but... there will be always something missing. Now, while we every second player have Grand Psijiic Villa, it would be more noticeable than ever. What can we do with this? Well... Crown Store and ESO+ have their lists, so maybe households should have to?

Let's start with features. There is one think I want to be fixed. When we are buying stuff we have no idea if it would fit where we want it. I spend huge amount of money on Dwemer pipes only to realize most of them doesn't fit in my shed. Maybe we could have object preview in household? Or make them returnable for short period of time? Or even better... allow us to resize them within certain limits. Sometimes our ideal trinckets doesn't click to each other. For example I have Crystal Tower Key no fitting socket to it. Or at least give us some size indicator. How can I tell if Energetic Animo Core is big or small?

OK, now let's to furnitures:

1) NPCs - Why our houses have Population Limit when we have only three Assistans? Give us jesters, bards or, I don't know, butlers.
2) Boat - At the moment only available ship is reward for absurdly long-drawn Angler Achievement. Maybe something more obtainable?
3) Fence - I'm trying to recreate zoo from Summerset. It's hard when you don't have fitting fences.
4) Statue of Meridia - Why the heck the most important, from ESO's perspective, Prince doesn't have her monument, while even Peryite got one?
5) Akatosh Monument - You know, that dragonlike from Dark Brotherhood.
6) Seht's Memorial - That cool one from Brass Fortress.
7) Auriel/Xarxes - That big statue from Summerset.
8) Sublime Brazier - We protected it for nothing?
8) Dreaming Cave Portal - It could work as extra exit.
9) Oblivion Gate - For Research Purposes...
10) Dark Anchor - We closed so much of them. We earned having one.
11) Abyssal Geyser - Basically same story.
12) Word Wall - I know it's not Dovahkiin's Tale, but I would be really happy to have one.
13) Ayleid Well - I saw so many of them in Dungeons, I want one for myself.
14) Brackenleaf - My Hist feels too lonely.
15) Sixth House's Bells - They are too cool to not be available.
16) Vivec's Antlers - Why the best coral isn't buyable?
17) Fishes - Not dead trophies, living ones to my pond.
18) Birds - Especially Nocturnal's talking crows. They are awesome.
19) Lilypads - They are in game, for example in Artaeum, but you cannot afford them to your house.
20) Chimney Log - There are a lot of campfires, but none of them fits chimneys.
21) Crystal Light - There are too few. For my purposes only Light of Meridia and Colovian Projection Crystal only fits.
22) Hay - Not for sleeping, for my horse to eat.
23) Kennel - So Spike would have cozy place of his own.
24) Chess - We have that weird board game from Alinor, give me something classic.
25) Latrine - Summerset introduced us to bath tub.
26) Mailbox - Well... even Heroes gets letters.
27) Sunbed - You gave us tropical island, sunbed
28) Whirlpool - What can I say? It looks nice.
29) Farm animals - You know... chickens, cows.
30) Hot springs - I want to make jacuzzi in Grand Psijiic Villa, but we have no bubles.
Edited by KwarcPL on October 15, 2018 12:56PM
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    I've notice one more lack. Besides Alinor Floor we practically have zero floors. What if I want nice parquet instead of scratched tiles? Or make my beach bigger? Or have more grass?
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    more autumn leaves and red ones, like this tree already in-game but not available yet. (i think?)
    + large "tile" sets for dirt, grass, etc
    e2y2xq3ck5l2.png

currently i'm on a conservatory kick :wink:
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    more autumn leaves and red ones, like this tree already in-game but not available yet. (i think?)

You know what would be great? Gildergreen Offshoot. It's very likely that that next DLC will be in Whiterun. So maybe we could aquire some saplings?

Anyhow, I've noticed that game based on war and fighting is lacking military furnitures. You know... decorative weapons that you can put on plaques or racks. Or mannequins with pieces of armory on them. But it would be really if those items would not be some meaningless items, but those you obtained or crafted. Also some maps with flags to pin on them would be great. And I don't know, maybe some war machines? Balistas and stuff?
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I have been wanting ever since housing was released, is the ability to be able to use weapons and armour inside my house. I'd love to be able to use a shield and crossed swords above a mantelpiece and use the armour to create a mannequin. Of course, it would be subject to you being able to craft the items and so you would need to know the motifs.
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    KwarcPL wrote: »
    Also some maps with flags to pin on them would be great. And I don't know, maybe some war machines? Balistas and stuff?

not sure if you know but all the siege in cyrodiil are available as furniture, some require relatively high alliance war rank but i think like rank 17? up you can start getting ballistas, flaming oils, then trebuchets, not exactly sure on the levels but somewhere from 17-25 you can have a full set of basic siege then higher up for flaming/ice/light things like that.

ps. the spellcheck is trying to tell me ballista and trebuchet aren't words :p
    Edited by The_Last_Titan on November 17, 2018 6:19PM
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    here ill add some more, CLOCKWORK PIPES.

the current event got me noticing the abundance of pipes and lack there of as furnishings