The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for someone to farm BSW inferno staff

GodHawk
GodHawk
✭✭
Looking for a partner.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds are a great place to find someone to run with to farm gear.

Also, for here, I do not see what server and platform you are on which may help this thread.
  • GodHawk
    GodHawk
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Also, for here, I do not see what server and platform you are on which may help this thread.

PC-EU
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    GodHawk wrote: »

PC-EU

I am too. @Tonneback
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can give you one tip that i've used for farming sunderflame dagger back when they were needed for endgame raiding (and when there was no retraiting).
    Go on a Magblade, download harvest map addon so you know all the possible chest spawn locations in CoA1, cloak through
    the first area until you find 2 chests, disband group, reinvite and go again.
    The more people you have, the faster the farm because you can split up and tell each other if you see chest spawns. You should get your bsw inferno in no time.

imo chest farm is way faster and way more efficient than killing last boss in normal over and over again.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on November 10, 2018 10:58AM
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    This may seem obvious to you all, but it totally goofed me up as I farmed for the staff for months. Every time I picked up a weapon from a chest or drop, I was searching for “BSW Inferno staff”. And then one time, I noticed that I got something called staff of the Grove (I think that’s what it was called) and it turns out THAT is the BSW inferno staff. Frightened to think I may have gotten this countless times before and just deconstructed it.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may seem obvious to you all, but it totally goofed me up as I farmed for the staff for months. Every time I picked up a weapon from a chest or drop, I was searching for “BSW Inferno staff”. And then one time, I noticed that I got something called staff of the Grove (I think that’s what it was called) and it turns out THAT is the BSW inferno staff. Frightened to think I may have gotten this countless times before and just deconstructed it.

Staff of the Grove is a Restoration Staff though...

5KJ9JMC.png
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    Dang! You’re right.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GodHawk wrote: »

PC-EU

Now I know why I have that troll blocked.