The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't see runebox fragments in guild stores

Faile
Faile
✭✭
I just spent the past hour going from guild store to guild store trying to buy the pieces I need for the swamp jelly rune box. I've been using Tamriel Trade Center to go to guild stores where the pieces I need had been seen recently, but consistently I was unable to find any pieces. So I decided to just buy the completed runebox, and sell the pieces I do have to offset the cost. Except I can't sell the pieces I do have. I have no idea if this is a bug or normal, but can someone explain to me why rune box fragments are invisible in guild stores, and why I can't sell my own pieces?
  • Faile
    Faile
    ✭✭
    Edit to say they are listed as consumable in your inventory, but fall under the miscellanious category when buying and selling. That's kinda dumb.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not under consumables, even though that's where they are in your inventory.

They are not invisible, they're just not in the category where you'd expect them.
    shades.gif
    PS: As for selling, i have several listed in guild stores as we speak ...

Edited by SirAndy on November 13, 2018 2:42AM
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not really a solution (I really think they need to update that guild store UI like... Last year), but what I'd do is use AwesomeGuildStore. It's saved me the hassle where I can just search under "All" and find what I want.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!