The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Trial Performance on Xbox NA since Murkmire

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
My team had been in vCR+1 smashing it out recently trying to gear our guys out, however after the patch the trial became unplayable. Constant dc’s etc very reminiscent of maw back in the day when it was at its worst.

We raid three days a week and last night we went in hoping maintenance would’ve cleared some of the issues, we decided before going in if we had dc’s at the first mini we’d call it and move into maw. That was an even worse decision.

Our guilds other trial team had been in maw that night and they called it after awhile and moved into one of the Craglorn trials (unsure of which one exactly) but they had the same issues there too.

Are any other Xbox trial teams facing the same issues atm? It’s seems like all trials are broken atm and that’s very disheartening.
Edited by Kinnahz on November 14, 2018 11:31PM
Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Vinylll
    Vinylll
    ✭✭
    All trials completely broken at the moment. Its never been this bad. I’m playing on EU server. People are disconnecting all over the place and you can get a ticket in but won’t get a response anyways. Zenimax get your game sorted!
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    My team had been in vCR+1 smashing it out recently trying to gear our guys out, however after the patch the trial became unplayable. Constant dc’s etc very reminiscent of maw back in the day when it was at its worst.

We raid three days a week and last night we went in hoping maintenance would’ve cleared some of the issues, we decided before going in if we had dc’s at the first mini we’d call it and move into maw. That was an even worse decision.

Our guilds other trial team had been in maw that night and they called it after awhile and moved into one of the Craglorn trials (unsure of which one exactly) but they had the same issues there too.

Are any other Xbox trial teams facing the same issues atm? It’s seems like all trials are broken atm and that’s very disheartening.

I know exactly what you mean. Vcr +0 was unplayble, then went into a VHRC and I was up top and got one shot by the inmpulses like 6 times. 4 times I was way outside of the AOE, and twice I never seen the AOE on the ground. On the flip side it appears that all normal trials are working without a hitch, just the vet ones are screwed up.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fixed it on PC just we have to wait for the patch. Had the same experience here, 40+ disconnects from HRC and MoL. Obviously couldn't complete MoL :/
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    They fixed it on PC just we have to wait for the patch. Had the same experience here, 40+ disconnects from HRC and MoL. Obviously couldn't complete MoL :/

Still not fixed on PC btw xP So good luck with the wait xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Still not fixed on PC btw xP So good luck with the wait xD

@Kikke Much better than colsole! Had 40+ disconnects in vHRC, up to 11 people disconnecting at once. vAS apparently has invis side bosses, then you have random stuff blinding you mid fight :/
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    We were in vAS tonight , and half the group would dc at the same time . We figured maybe it was just that trial and went to vAA. We got to the first boss and six people DC’d jumping down to the boss . Ended up clipping it and calling it a day .
    Edited by HighKinlady on November 27, 2018 4:46AM
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• angellee94
    angellee94
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox team lead here....Trials are completely broken... DCs are unbelievable. Only person who didn't DC in my group was someone on a temporary comm ban. Everyone else DCed 3 or more times each. VAS, HRC, VAA.... doesn't matter. Total garbage right now. We raid 3 days a week and this is just unacceptable. Hoping the console maintenance tomorrow fixes it? I know, I know... I'm an optimist.