The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Dual Wield- Rotation from my point of view.

seano509b14a_ESO
So I love the Nightblade class while running Dual Wield and I have read a lot of forums of other NB's asking what rotation for strictly one of the three specs in NB. Personally I use in my rotation...

Ambush III (Assassination Ability)
Swallow Soul III (Siphoning Ability) Great self heal
Rapid Strikes III (Dual Wield)
Blood Craze III (Dual Wield) Great self heal
*Whirlwind III (Dual Wield) only when fighting more than 1 mob if it is needed*
**Throw in some regular mouse attacks to not drain mana and stam pools**

The first 4 abilities on a single regular mob will usually finish it very quickly. I like the self heals because I generally dont need to worry about having to watch my health so I can simply tank and spank my enemies because I do not use stealth nor stealth attacks primarily.

This is my rotation for the time being while I am level 27 and I am sure it will change as i progress further but this has helped me a lot.

Feel free to state what your rotation is!!
Edited by seano509b14a_ESO on April 6, 2014 10:12AM
-In thy name of Akatosh!-
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at L12. I use:
    1. Lotus Fan to teleport to the enemy from sneak and do a snaring hit
    2. Followed by a Rending Slashes (or two) for more damage and continue the snare
    3. Next is a Funnel Health if required for a little self healing
    4. Lastly I use Killer's Blade to finish them off, with a little more self healing built in
    5. My final slot is for Shadow Cloak as an "oh crap" option or Soul Trap as required.

This is pretty effective too. I don't always make it to Step 4. ^_^
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • seano509b14a_ESO
    Yeah exactly I will make it to my 4th ability and my enemy is destroyed.

For those who are saying they are having a tough time killing things, it kind of comes down to your passives and morphing of your abilities.
    -In thy name of Akatosh!-