Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Best Places For : Beetle Scuttle

Lucasalex92
Lucasalex92
✭✭✭
Hi guys !

I just wanted to ask experience carfters, do you have place where u can farm well Beetle Scuttle ?
i mean place where u have loads of Beetles/Buggy monsters ?
and also maybe place where u can collect a lot of mats like for clothing blacksmithing ? i got loads of wood but not much clothing last time

Ty
Have good day all!
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Generally I would go to the Gold Coast, because there are lots of beetles but also lots of other nodes around and wolves for pelts.. (if you go along the coast and along rocks there are generally more blacksmith nodes).

Otherwise on Kenarthi's Roost are also lots of beetles (also quite a bit of nodes - but lots of farmers).

Make sure you listen to The Beatles when you collect them :p
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd second Kenarthi's Roost as well.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    Generally I would go to the Gold Coast, because there are lots of beetles but also lots of other nodes around and wolves for pelts.. (if you go along the coast and along rocks there are generally more blacksmith nodes).

Otherwise on Kenarthi's Roost are also lots of beetles (also quite a bit of nodes - but lots of farmers).

Make sure you listen to The Beatles when you collect them :p

I dont like Ancient Music from "Mythic" Era where they did had "Full english Breakfast with Gran Cleopathra :P
    But Thank you for lovely Advice where to farm :D !!! <3
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys !

I just wanted to ask experience carfters, do you have place where u can farm well Beetle Scuttle ?
    and also maybe place where u can collect a lot of mats like for clothing blacksmithing ? i got loads of wood but not much clothing last time

Ty
    Have good day all!

For beetle scuttle go to Bloodmayne cave in PvP
  • goat47
    goat47
    Soul Shriven
    u were correct about where to farm the Beatles. rain catchers field aikr desert
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As well as the places mentioned try bangkoria, lots of beetles there as well. All locations mentioned are viable for farming.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to farm the lava areas all across Stonefalls map when I need to make some Dubious Camoran Throne.
  • ASkullParty
    ASkullParty
    ✭✭
    Assassin beetles are all over in the Alik'r Desert.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys !

Ty
    Have good day all!

For beetle scuttle go to Bloodmayne cave in PvP

LOL I farmed that inadvertently a couple of times while waiting for bosses to spawn so I could finally get the achievement. It was back in the day when boss spawns were timed 5 minutes apart and random. One time I mindlessly grinded those spriggans and bugs for 3-4 hours until the spriggan boss spawned at the back of the cave. The best part of it was that I was EP :D

Another good location IMO is Senie in Stonefalls, the first village just past Davon's Watch. There are a bunch of shalks spawning in and around town. I farmed those intensively for the mandible trophy.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alik'r Desert for sure
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the daily for the murkmire prequel it will take you to a great spot near sentinel
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the thunderbugs in Malabal Tor near the Baandari dolmen. Lots of them around, gain some xp for killing them, and when the dolmen pops you can run over there to try for spinners stuff.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For beetle scuttle go to Bloodmayne cave in PvP is by far the best place as far as spawn and drop rate.

I farmed the other locations like delves . Alikri ect no comparison.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goat47 wrote: »
    u were correct about where to farm the Beatles. rain catchers field aikr desert

Here, there's so many that they respawn continually.
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild stores
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys !

Ty
    Have good day all!

Stonefalls near the fire areas.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind :p
    Edited by Hippie4927 on November 14, 2018 11:33PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️