The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• firstgirltwo
    Hello! Could I get an invite for Allmart?

it's @firstgirltwo in game as well ;)
  • Exradico
    Exradico
    I would love to join (Tamriel Traders Guild). My characters are broke and I got some stuff that I would like to sell and they have a high value. @DragonAspect
  • Czarny1970
    Czarny1970
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the trade guild - Tribunal Traders (Rawl'kha), if it is possible. My UserID in the game is - @Czarny1970.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent. Welcome to TTU!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Mendosa
    Mendosa
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join Divine Deals (Vivec City), thanks. userid: @lkaragol
    Magblade with Dual Wield
  • minxina
    minxina
    ✭✭
    i'd like to join Divine Deals - @minxina
  • Mendosa
    Mendosa
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, I couldn't find Divine Deals merchant in Vivec City, where is it? :s
    Magblade with Dual Wield
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mendosa wrote: »
    Btw, I couldn't find Divine Deals merchant in Vivec City, where is it? :s

It's in Vivec City next to the Wayshrine! Invite sent!

Minx - you have an invite too :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have open spots in every guild post weekly Housekeeping so if you do want to join our Trading Community this is a great time ahead of the Xmas rush!!
    Ireniicus
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We still have a few spots open in most of our guilds ahead of the weekend rush! Let us know right here if you need a Trade Guild!
    Ireniicus
  • Richnin
    Richnin
    ✭✭
    Would like to Join Allmart please @Richnin
    Edited by Richnin on November 26, 2018 12:47PM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent Richnin! Welcome to the Community :)
    Ireniicus
  • Feliks
    Feliks
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join Tribunal Traders. My UserID - @Feliksua
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @Feliksua invite to Tribunal traders sent! Welcome to our Community :)
    Ireniicus
  • Naessarne
    Naessarne
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, @Naessarne here. CP365 stamblade, farmer and fully levelled crafting looking to join one of your guilds with a 10k requirement (ideally a Vivec based) and a regular pitch to sell my wares! In game this evening. Hope to hear from you.
  • Bobafett8
    Bobafett8
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join userid: @Bobafett8
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boba check out @name as it says account not known and in addition which guild?
    Ireniicus
  • Bobafett8
    Bobafett8
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join Tamerial trade union or Tamerial traders guild what ever one one just any of the guilds I’m in the aldermain alliance userid: @Bobafett8
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naessarne - invite sent to Traders of the Ebonheart!
    Ireniicus
  • Naessarne
    Naessarne
    Soul Shriven
    Naessarne - invite sent to Traders of the Ebonheart!

accepted, awesome thanks!
  • firstgirltwo
    I would like to join The Alchemist's Emporium. Turns out I need more than 30 slots.
    @firstgirltwo
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent. Welcome FirstGirlTwo to our Community!
    Ireniicus
  • furkangoktas
    furkangoktas
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join Divine Deals @furkangoktas
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    invite sent @furkangoktas Welcome to our Trading Community!
    Ireniicus
  • furkangoktas
    furkangoktas
    Soul Shriven
    Accepted thanks.
  • timterry
    timterry
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies I'm a newbie to Tribunal Traders. I'm trying to find the Guildhall Workshop but unable to find out where it is. I'd be very grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Cheers....Redstar Ramsbottom.
  • forfoxsakemary
    Hello! I would like to join one of your guilds! Maybe Allmart? I've never been in a trading guild, I need to start with something small, and I love Grathwood haha sooo... ^^ That'd be cool!

User ID: @forfoxsakemary

Thank you!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    timterry wrote: »
    Apologies I'm a newbie to Tribunal Traders. I'm trying to find the Guildhall Workshop but unable to find out where it is. I'd be very grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Cheers....Redstar Ramsbottom.

Message me in game @Ireniicus or alternatively just port to my house :)
    Ireniicus
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @forfoxsakemary invite sent..ps love your name!
    Ireniicus
  • KillerJd
    KillerJd
    Can i get an invite to tribunal traders, thanks
This discussion has been closed.