The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] A Quibble about HRC

EvolvedMonkey97
Yokeda Kai. Everyone just wants to skip the boss. I've done HRC quite a few times now but still don't have the achievement to prove it, and it's still greyed out on the map. If anyone wants to run HRC and do the bosses (norm or vet idc) please get in contact with me.

GT: EvolvedMonkey97
Edited by EvolvedMonkey97 on November 14, 2018 6:43AM
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had to skip last night as the entire right side (yes all 6 people) would disconnect as soon as the boss split :lol:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos needs to fix that trial so the top boss cannot be skipped. I have no idea why they allow such activity to continue when they have gone to lengths to end exploiting in other trials. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    We had to skip last night as the entire right side (yes all 6 people) would disconnect as soon as the boss split :lol:

Of course we need stable trials and server performance as well.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Yokeda Kai still bugged after the last patch? As in, still tougher than he was before, with faster splitting, less damage taken on copies and more meteors raining down?
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @John_Falstaff yup, now theres disconnects thrown into the mix & chance of invisible mets ;)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sparr0w , geez; I see now what makes real HM there. ^^

Really, ZOS. It's been too many months and bug report threads, it's not funny anymore. I think they should start making some sort of performance counters - like rate of successful vHRC clears week-to-week - and pay actual attention when trend abruptly drops. Maybe that would signal them that they screwed up some content, if nothing else.
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Yokeda Kai fight got worse with Wolfhunter patch. Adds take longer to kill, mechanics seem to happen more frequently. It's now a much harder fight than it was. It's of course beatable now but takes more time and effort.