Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do you get Pyandonean Motifs

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Someone told me it was only in Arteum fishing holes. I’ve read online they come from fishing Summerset.

I fished for a bit in both yesterday and got no Pyandonean bottles or whatever it is they’re supposed to drop from. I did get a Psijic Motif from a Summerset Geyser stumbled across.

Do I have to do some kind of quest for them? Like daily? Is there daily fishing quests?

They were abruptly pulled from the store before I got the last one I need, and it major suckage trying to track one down.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you get them by "catching" the Pyandonean Bottles from fishing in Summerset, which will have a chance for a Pyandonean Motif in them
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok. Thanks for the info ☺
  • MythicSnake
    MythicSnake
    ✭✭
    Can you get them from any fishing hole, or only salt water?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I originally thought only salt water, but you can get them from any fishing hole.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    I originally thought only salt water, but you can get them from any fishing hole.

Yes, any fishing hole in Summerset.

If you are interested in the two unique recipes that drop from the Psijic Satchels, you will need to fish on Artaeum. Those 2 recipes are account-bound, so you won't be able to buy them from other players.

However, if there is only the one Pyandonean page that you need, you might consider perusing guild traders to see if one is for sale. The Pyandonean Bottles don't drop that often, and they aren't guaranteed to have a page in them. I fished for several hours one afternoon and got about 9-10 bottles and only 2 of them had a page in them. My spouse, who was fishing with me, caught more bottles than I did but didn't even get one page. Thus, you'll have to do a LOT of fishing if you're after only 1 specific page, but then again, you could get really lucky and it'll be the first page you get. Happy fishing!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    you get them by "catching" the Pyandonean Bottles from fishing in Summerset, which will have a chance for a Pyandonean Motif in them
    agree.gif

There also seems to be a cooldown on the drop rate of "special" loot from the bottles. The first two or three of the day usually have something special in them and then it's just normal stuff until the next day.
    dry.gif
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Well you can try buying the missing Motif Page, if you can find it on sale.
    Please be warned, the asking prices are very high IE 60 K GP or more.

Malborn
    PC-EU
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    ask google.

also google Tamriel Trade Center
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

If you are interested in the two unique recipes that drop from the Psijic Satchels, you will need to fish on Artaeum. Those 2 recipes are account-bound, so you won't be able to buy them from other players.

However, if there is only the one Pyandonean page that you need, you might consider perusing guild traders to see if one is for sale. The Pyandonean Bottles don't drop that often, and they aren't guaranteed to have a page in them. I fished for several hours one afternoon and got about 9-10 bottles and only 2 of them had a page in them. My spouse, who was fishing with me, caught more bottles than I did but didn't even get one page. Thus, you'll have to do a LOT of fishing if you're after only 1 specific page, but then again, you could get really lucky and it'll be the first page you get. Happy fishing!

By. Chance, did you complete more of the Summerset questline than spouse?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

By. Chance, did you complete more of the Summerset questline than spouse?

Hmm...that's possible, as we were fishing on XB, and he usually plays on PC. But, I was fishing and he decided to join me. I had completed the main quest and Psijic questline, but I'm not sure where he was in either.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 17, 2018 7:10PM