The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Christian guild

Brunoad
Brunoad
✭✭✭
If God is real to you, so is this guild. Fellowship with others who place their trust in The Creator of everything.

Contact @Meta03 to join
Elder Scrolls Saints
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brunoad wrote: »
    If God is real to you, so is this guild. Fellowship with others who place their trust in The Creator of everything.

I'm just wondering why this would make sense in a virtual world where you spend much of your PvE time in obedience to daedric gods and your PvP time murdering other players?
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sign me up!

Oh, sorry, thought that would be a guild were everyone is called Christian as first name... Just ignore me.
    Edited by Leandor on July 31, 2017 2:09PM
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I'm just wondering why this would make sense in a virtual world where you spend much of your PvE time in obedience to daedric gods and your PvP time murdering other players?

Yep, sounds like contradictory, but guilds are not about total immersion into ESO lore: guilds are just a bunch people with similar real life interests getting together to play a game and have some fun. I bet no player, regardless of religion, worships daedra or pray to the divines or the eight or the Tribunal or any other in game deity (sorry uncle Sheo) when they log off. There are guilds for pagans, guilds for LGBT, guilds for moms (yep, scroll down the threads), ans so on; a guild for christians is just that: another guild. BTW I don't think this is the first one either.

Hell, now I hope for a guild for the the flying spaghetti monster...

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerikos wrote: »

I bet no player, regardless of religion, worships daedra or pray to the divines or the eight or the Tribunal or any other in game deity (sorry uncle Sheo) when they log off.

oh how do you know! Wizard, Poet, and Mother take you for questioning my faith! Three guide and bless my steps.
  • Brunoad
    Brunoad
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like you are describing the real world I am living in...
    Edited by Brunoad on August 7, 2017 10:43AM
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Brunoad Agreed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Babikir
    Babikir
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested, but I am so new at this game I have no idea how to contact you in game. Hit me up in game.
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    I tried adding you Brunoad
  • Losse
    Losse
    How many active members do you have?
  • plutotom
    plutotom
    Soul Shriven
    I added you @Brunoad in game name is plutotom
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to check you guys and gals out as well. :) Christian here. Would be nice to be join a genuine guild of believers. I think I added you at @Meta03. ha ha It didn't bounce back. Oh, I am on late central time. Usually manage to log in around 1A.
  • Delta6326
    Delta6326
    Soul Shriven
    I'm brand new to ESO only made it about 30 minutes before servers crashed.
    I don't know how to join, but name is Delta6326.
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this guild is still around I would love to Join!
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• HisGuide
    HisGuide
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join up with you all! I will be starting again soon, and would love to party up with fellow members! :smile:
  • jvillers
    jvillers
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in more info.
    Edited by jvillers on November 11, 2018 7:40PM
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild still around?
  • nursingninja
    nursingninja
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in this guild if it's still around