Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

why do we keep getting patches without patch notes?

Nocturne Saint
Nocturne Saint
✭✭✭
This is the third time my launcher has downloaded a patch since launch, and in the patch notes section there is only one patch listed?

I myself would love to see the patch notes to these last two patches.
anyone else?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do a quick fix, it's fairly normal for them to not release detailed patchnotes. Hotfixes aren't formal patches, and the development team doesn't necessarily have the time to put together a comprehensive list of what's going out. Also, they don't want us to know everything that goes in patches regarding spam-blocking, etc.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a guess, i'd say they are probably minor patches to security exploits and such, being dished out too fast for them to document (or perhaps being too sensitive to make public).

Right now they are soooooo flooded I'm sure. ESO has been highly anticipated for years. Millions of people flooding the gates. I bet they are having trouble juggling all the eggs without dropping a few.
    [beta_group_85b_9]