The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

NOV 13 PLUS SUB 365 ??

lunacatkitten
lunacatkitten
Soul Shriven
So I already have a plus sub. But I want to upgrade to 365. If I upgrade with time still on my sub will it roll the amount I still have for my plus membership or will I lose the time I've already paid for? I can't seem to find details on this other than it being a new option.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not know who you purchase your subscription from since different sources can be different, but ESO+ directly from Zos through their website does not bill until the current time runs out.

Effectively, changing ones ESO+ plan does not have any effect until you run out of time with your current paid time.

PS/MS/Steam may do things differently.
    Edited by idk on November 13, 2018 7:32PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On XB, which up til now only had a monthly sub option, ESO+ would auto-renew unless you cancelled your sub. Cancelling your sub only means that it won't auto-renew, but your sub is still active until the time runs out.

So, for me, I will cancel my sub now (it'll remain active until it expires), so that it doesn't auto-renew on the 27th. Then, on the 27th, I will pick the new 365 option. So, I won't get the 10% increase in crowns until later this month when I renew, but no biggie, really.

For those on PC who had a 3-month or 6-month sub, they'll get the increased 150 crowns for each month of their sub yet remaining.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on November 13, 2018 10:10PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, on PC (no Steam), all I did was go into my ESO account and change my subscription to 365 days. It asked for name, address, and credit card, then pondered things for about 15 seconds, and all was done. I did not have to cancel my existing subscription, do a special dance, or sacrifice any virgins. (I had music and virgins standing by in case they were needed, anyone need a couple spare virgins?) :smile:

The 365 day subscription does not get applied to my account until my existing subscription expires.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For me, on PC (no Steam), all I did was go into my ESO account and change my subscription to 365 days. It asked for name, address, and credit card, then pondered things for about 15 seconds, and all was done. I did not have to cancel my existing subscription, do a special dance, or sacrifice any virgins. (I had music and virgins standing by in case they were needed, anyone need a couple spare virgins?) :smile:

The 365 day subscription does not get applied to my account until my existing subscription expires.

Your post prompted me to go to the XB site and take a look to see if the same option is available, and it is. Just as on PC, I was able to switch my sub to 12-month, which will take effect on the 27th. I was also pleased to see that XB now has 3-month and 6-month options. About time!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Your post prompted me to go to the XB site and take a look to see if the same option is available, and it is. Just as on PC, I was able to switch my sub to 12-month, which will take effect on the 27th. I was also pleased to see that XB now has 3-month and 6-month options. About time!

No idea why MS was dragging their feet on that. I would have thought that when Sony added it, that MS would have followed in short order. Glad you have the option, though. That will definitely help with the any subsequent "missing Crowns" issues if you only have to chase it down once per year. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus