The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snow bear?

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a good one for them to put back up over the holidays this year.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a reward for anything, just a short-term offer. I'd expected it would be an annual return, but apparently not.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A number of those items have come back in crates recently, so you might find it ends up in them now rather than returning as a direct sale.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe the baby bear will be daily rewarded ;)
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Atmoran Snow Bear in the Hollowjack crates is the current option. Possibly added to that season to give it some appeal as we move into November.
    signing off
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    A number of those items have come back in crates recently, so you might find it ends up in them now rather than returning as a direct sale.

The Black Bear came back, but that may have been a Reaper Crate thing from the beginning. I wasn't playing when that all happened. The Atmoran one isn't as appealing, as those don't appear in the wild. The Snow bears are all over Bleakrock Isle, so if you can ride bears, they ought to be among the options.

AFAIK, the Snow Bear has never been a crate one, just the brief limited-time offer three years back.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id buy that. Also white bear for warden ulti.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been waiting for the snow bear for around 2 years :(
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    I got both when they first came out, and I'm even surprised they haven't released them again. I love my Stormclaw and Aurora <3
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is why is this stuff not in the crown store year round? They are loosing money by not putting old stuff in there for people to buy...
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    My question is why is this stuff not in the crown store year round? They are loosing money by not putting old stuff in there for people to buy...

There are probably good reasons for keeping the number of items currently on sale limited, but I would expect a more frequent re-appearance of things than once in three years. Artificial rarity to keep prices up only makes sense if you're actually offering the rare item.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the bears since release. Can I please get the a nightmare bear.

Thank you #nightmarebear
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear