Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Serious NEW Load Screen issues

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so we've all been there lately - hitting load screens randomly in Cyrodiil as we are fighting or riding our horses - and that's pretty bad, but we've chalked it up to it being Cyrodiil and the server issues...

Well... now that same issue is happening all over Tamriel from this morning. I hit 5 load screens (all quite short, but all very real) from Mournhold Wayshrine to Mournhold bank. Thought it was an anomoly... But no. Eastmarch doing the daily quest to shout from various vistas - I hit a minimum of 1 load screen between each shout, between shout no2 and no3 I hit 4 load screens.

Doing my writs in Summerset, between the writ boards and the hand in (which are pretty close) I hit another.

Been like it ALL morning.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some issues earlier for players on NA servers. This issue should now be resolved. If you still are unable to login or experience loading issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There were some issues earlier for players on NA servers. This issue should now be resolved. If you still are unable to login or experience loading issues please let us know.

This isn't a login issue @ZOS_BillE - this is random load screens as you move from place to place. You can't travel more than 30 seconds without hitting one. Last night I think I died about 10-15 times from being stuck in a load screen in Cyrodiil. Not to mention all the bugged postern doors that you get stuck under the steps of!!

But the load screens in Cyrodiil have now extended themselves to the realms of PVE... I was in Vaults of Madness yesterday and after killing Grothdarr and heading out along the bridge I hit a random load screen and found myself dead when I returned!! It's horrid...
  • GreenLegendRan
    To add to this: the game seems to lock up on the lead screen when traveling to or logging onto a toon that is located in Vvardenfell. It only started acting this way after the most recent patch.
  • woodap
    woodap
    ✭✭✭
    Happens all over Tamriel. Particularly Murkmire. I haven’t dared to even go to cyrodiil.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Random load screens while in Cyrodiil