The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG/LFM vDSA - PC/NA

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Looking for a group of people willing to pull through vDSA on PC/NA and get some shiny loot.

Anyone 300CP+ as long as you can follow mechanics and have at least semi-decent setup. No need to be max, but ofc the more the better. I've ran this with people several times, some of them new players and it was always loads of fun. I wouldn't mind multiple runs either if you guys are up to it.

Come prepared and it'll be a cakewalk :)
  • The7thLettter
    The7thLettter
    ✭✭✭
    I’m in. Stam DD/Healer with SPC infal olorimes/tank ebon akivari dragon and earth gore.

I’m in need of the bow and dual wield weapons (for pvp)

@Tha7thlettter

Yes the with an A and 3 T’s in Letter lol
    Edited by The7thLettter on November 12, 2018 4:50PM