The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Speed Kills Wardless Sorcerer Highlights

Speed_Kills
Speed_Kills
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEeDzi9KNAg&t=86s

Just some clips I've gotten on my wardless sorcerer over the past couple of patches.
Edited by Speed_Kills on November 11, 2018 8:17PM
Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
+11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed how well you are holding up in all these outnumbered fights.

My plan was to come in here with flying banners and tell you that you would do even better by using at least one ward. But after watching your health bar barely go down during most clips, I'll quietly show myself out.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I am impressed how well you can make it work without shields. I guess the argonian passives help a lot. Good work man :)
    PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
    Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
    Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
    Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for the support! Most people assume I'm in heavy after seeing how tanky I am. Then i tell them I'm in amberplasm.

• MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    How are you changing skills in the middle of combat?
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    You could do that last patch. They changed it this patch so no swapping skills in combat (even when you’re stuck in combat for 10 minutes). But I do see how it could be exploitable with Addons in certain instances so I guess it was a good change.

• mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is super impressive. Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely going to try going wardless. =) And I'm putting Panacea on my back bar. I just always assumed it was bunk, but after watching your video and reading up on it I was like...doy. lol
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez