Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OK ZoS seriously? wtf.

Laura
Laura
✭✭✭✭✭
You are robbing me of all my free time I am completely addicted to this game and you should be ashamed. There needs to be an addiction warning on the box because every time I try to go to bed I keep having new builds run in my head and wondering what happens next in my quest line.

You are taking sleep from me zos and I demand compensation. Sweet rolls and numbs-all-over will work. Thanks.
Edited by Laura on April 4, 2014 1:40PM
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    This one keeds, yes? Many scrolls are available of games of this sort being more potent than skooma. Ri'Dariit thinks this one is still very excited. It wears off, you will be ok. Sweet rolls recipe must be found, then this one can make them by the fire. Yum, Sweet rolls sprinkled with Moon Sugar. Delicious indeed.
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • jmkilthau
    jmkilthau
    ✭✭
    And here I thought I was going to get to read drama. Dang it, you're letting me down @Laura!
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one keeds, yes? Many scrolls are available of games of this sort being more potent than skooma. Ri'Dariit thinks this one is still very excited. It wears off, you will be ok. Sweet rolls recipe must be found, then this one can make them by the fire. Yum, Sweet rolls sprinkled with Moon Sugar. Delicious indeed.

Is it wrong that I hear M'aiq the Liars voice?
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    You are robbing me of all my free time I am completely addicted to this game and you should be ashamed. There needs to be an addiction warning on the box because every time I try to go to bed I keep having new builds run in my head and wondering what happens next in my quest line.

You are taking sleep from me zos and I demand compensation. Sweet rolls and numbs-all-over will work. Thanks.

Well played Madam. Well played indeed.
  • Vilified
    Vilified
    ✭✭
    Thought oh boy another ZOS hate thread, was pleasantly surprised :smile:
    Ayita of the Dominion
  • Kueller
    Kueller
    Recognizable. :( I'm assuming one of us will start a help group at one point... Once we can tear ourselves away from the game!
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kueller wrote: »
    Recognizable. :( I'm assuming one of us will start a help group at one point... Once we can tear ourselves away from the game!

that could be a while on my end. even when I'm away I have the damn thing stuck in my head
  • Cardan011
    Cardan011
    Actually I was dreaming about the game last night like I found whole feld of skyshards
    Edited by Cardan011 on April 5, 2014 2:26PM
  • hurricane198
    Dont die behind your computer yet like those chinese people who died of WoW , its addicting i know :P
    When we talk, we tell what we know, when we listen we learn something new
  • Arestelle90
    I too want to play a lot. Mostly because the game is still new and I just want to keep progressing and crafting and leveling and exploring... :) I'm really enjoying this game and even when the newness wears off I'll still be roaming Tamriel! And I was pleasantly surprised by this thread as well. I was sure it'd be another hate thread :p
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao, yea my wife absolutely hates this game already. And I'm only a couple days in....

on the plus side, when I am divorced I will really be able to prioritize ESO!!
    >:)
  • davymanners_ESO
    I think it says a lot about how good this game is. I'd have walked away from any other MMO the first time I ran into a broken quest, let alone the second, third and fourth times. Yet I still keep playing this because it's got that special something.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it says a lot about how good this game is. I'd have walked away from any other MMO the first time I ran into a broken quest, let alone the second, third and fourth times. Yet I still keep playing this because it's got that special something.

agreed if it wasn't for that it would be perfect. I really hope they fix them soon...
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    This is one awesome thread! I love it! GG OP