The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bring back pariahs pinnacle

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
Please bring this house back. I need a good notable snow home and we still have zero snow homes in game
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    It was brought back just a few months ago (which is when I picked it up). It will likely be a while before it's brought back again. Sorry.

@Alassirana
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Enchanted Snow Globe Home will be in the Crown Store from November 29th to January 2nd.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/55169

It's not a notable, but is spacious inside, with two floors and the possibility of making a third in the attic. It also has a decent sized exterior, with constant light snowfall.

Edited by Aurie on November 8, 2018 10:42AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll probably have to wait until Orsinium's anniversary event next year for it to be on sale again (presuming it will be for sale again). As mentioned previously, that was a few months ago.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    You'll probably have to wait until Orsinium's anniversary event next year for it to be on sale again (presuming it will be for sale again). As mentioned previously, that was a few months ago.

That’s so long... :( I hope it comes back before that....
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    It was out twice within 1 year, meanwhile we've had to wait at least a year for Linchal to return, and there are other homes that have never returned.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    It was out twice within 1 year, meanwhile we've had to wait at least a year for Linchal to return, and there are other homes that have never returned.

I don’t see why they can’t all just be in the store year round after a year of thier release. It’s so stupid. People want to buy stuff but nope. Eso won’t let us..,
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Cash grab, I suppose. The question is how they decide which homes do stay in the store year round.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cash grab, I suppose. The question is how they decide which homes do stay in the store year round.

Nothing stays in the store year round. I swear it looks the exact same as it did a year ago. With a couple of motifs added.. no new mounts, outfits, houses or anything. Like leaving nothing new for people to go in and buy is the like opposite of a cash grab to me. There’s been so much I wanted to buy but can’t. Seems like a stupid business model to me. And I see others that miss stuff all the time that wanted to buy it. They have to be loosing money with it.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Earthtear and Hakvild's have both been in the store since they were first released. And if people miss out, they can always message customer support and ask to buy the house. They'll usually accommodate, but it'll be devoid of all furnishings, like the psijic villa.

But there are certain motifs and costumes that are seasonal, and come back around. Grim Harlequin was recently out, and Frostcaller will be back soon.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthtear and Hakvild's have both been in the store since they were first released. And if people miss out, they can always message customer support and ask to buy the house. They'll usually accommodate, but it'll be devoid of all furnishings, like the psijic villa.

But there are certain motifs and costumes that are seasonal, and come back around. Grim Harlequin was recently out, and Frostcaller will be back soon.

Hakvild was leased a year ago though and it’s only one of many that were released. The caverns were forever ago. Think off all the stuff they release think how much of it stayed in the store. Almost none :/
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I'm saying. I don't know how they decide which homes stay in the store. The first one ever released, okay. But what was so special about Hakvild's? And what will they choose next? It seemed they were on a timeline, but since there haven't been any to stay in the store this year, who knows.