Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crown Crate Season

rook3162005
rook3162005
✭✭✭
With the November Crown Showcase mentioning that the Hallowjack Crates are going to be discounted during the Black Fredas sale. Are we not getting a new crown season this month? I know Scalecrawler is being given away in the Daily Login Rewards this month. But most of everyone I know has gotten everything they need from the Hallowjack crates. It would be nice to get something new.
Edited by rook3162005 on November 11, 2018 4:25AM
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% hope it’s the frost ones to fit the winter season with a ton of new stuff and mounts
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecaller might see a limited re-release sometime this month, as there are a few crates in daily rewards and Frostbane pets are among the Undaunted Celebration rewards.

Xanmeer should be popping up somewhere between the last week of November and the first week of December.

I'm also getting the feeling that the Crown Classics Volume 1 and 2 crates might somehow tie into ESO+. But nothing's been officially announced on those yet.
    signing off
  • rook3162005
    rook3162005
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies. As someone who enjoys having new things to regularly waste my disposable income on, I hope you are right. 😁