The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

the game always crash at PVP

Fusilero
Fusilero
✭✭
I've always played well elder scrolls in my macbook pro.
but when I started playing pvp the game started crashing i dont know why . and it only crash at pvp. please help me .
thanks
Fusilero
Nexus
PS4: XA-97
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Motomoto wrote: »
    I've always played well elder scrolls in my macbook pro.
    but when I started playing pvp the game started crashing i dont know why . and it only crash at pvp. please help me .
    thanks
    Hi @Motomoto, the PvP in Cyrodiil is really demanding on all computers and there are various issues with it including crashes when grouped, stuck on loading screen and some others.

There is also one remaining main issue with the Mac client which is causing crashes over time due to memory becoming full and crashing. In questing PVE in general it is not so noticeable and tends to be in hours. In the demands of big battles with many players it is making it more frequent and a know problem.

The development team is looking at this already. There was an alteration made from mass beta testing to
    help alleviate the problem but it is not sufficient currently for extended play in PvP. They are looking at further options to improve it. Long term, a 64-bit client in the development plan will remove this issue (currently the PC & Mac clients are 32-bit and have a 4GB limit to memory)

In the meantime can I suggest to read the details on this thread which is focussed on Cyrodiil PvP and the memory crashes where you can post (copy/paste) crash reports and some brief description of what is happening when you crash.

If you post your system details we can help suggest settings that may help, to that thread.

• SilentVigil
    SilentVigil
    ✭✭
    Just to add a simple thing that seems to minimize my crashing - turn your graphical setting as low as possible. Yesterday I survived for almost 2 hours with no crashes with 2 zergs going head-to-head. You will still crash but not as often. Lets hope they fix it in the future.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to add a simple thing that seems to minimize my crashing - turn your graphical setting as low as possible. Yesterday I survived for almost 2 hours with no crashes with 2 zergs going head-to-head. You will still crash but not as often. Lets hope they fix it in the future.
    Yep. It's not about how it should be played but getting it as playable as possible currently and waiting for an update. I'm hoping that they are looking at the entire mechanic of AvA right now as there is a lot of contributing issues which is detracting from the experience as envisaged.