Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

UESP Build Editor Questions

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I fear this may be a case of stupid, but I keep trying to purchase/morph skills in UESP build editor and it tells me I need to be at a certain class level even though I've purchased all the lines already. Tried on Safari and Chrome same result, set editor to level 50 CP 160. what am I missing? I don't remember ever having this issue before but I haven't used it in a while.

Best Answer

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    You might try searching through the builds list, selecting one and then making a copy to edit yourself.

Good idea, I’ll give it a shot
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    That might be bug. I'm not getting that problem. My suggestion would be to try creating a new build and see if the issue continues to occur.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might be bug. I'm not getting that problem. My suggestion would be to try creating a new build and see if the issue continues to occur.

I’ve tried starting a few different builds. Maybe it’s a Mac thing?
    Options
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try searching through the builds list, selecting one and then making a copy to edit yourself.
    Options