Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Epic Crash at Faregyl

Aztlan
Aztlan
✭✭✭✭
My guild was defending the scroll at Fare and we all crashed at the front door! Insane.
Edited by Aztlan on November 11, 2018 2:09AM
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a feature to keep the group together.
    Ray
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pathetic performance! I've tried to enter Faregyl 3 times and disconnect every single time. What is the point anymore?? Vivec NA - if more than 50 people try to fight a large battle (the original selling point of this game), then you have no chance against these lame servers.

When is ESO Live going to play in Vivec @ZOS_GinaBruno ??? Let's advertise that!

(The sad thing is that all I want to do is grind AP for Transmute crystals, and so I'm forced to PvP to get those 50 crystal boxes and Rewards of the Worthy).
    Edited by Moloch1514 on November 11, 2018 2:21AM
    PC-NA
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At some point ZOS needs to replace their entire performance team. This is pathetic that a "AAA" title lags and crashed this much.
    I was extremely far from any groups and was seeing lag spikes over a second. The moment I gat to faregyl, I crashed out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

PC/NA Vivec
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At some point ZOS needs to replace their entire performance team. This is pathetic that a "AAA" title lags and crashed this much.
    I was extremely far from any groups and was seeing lag spikes over a second. The moment I gat to faregyl, I crashed out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

PC/NA Vivec

There’s no sense tagging Gina. She’s the community rep but she hides from these performance posts. She and the rest of ZOS have completely ignored these issues.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    It’s a feature to keep the group together.

You so funny, Ray.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is terrible. And the stuck in combat is getting really old. It's sad when people who love this game, don't want to play anymore because of bugs and performance issues.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    It is terrible. And the stuck in combat is getting really old. It's sad when people who love this game, don't want to play anymore because of bugs and performance issues.

The part that bothers me the most is that ZOS completely fails in their response. They don't acknowledge the issues, they don't apologize for the impact and they don't give us any useful information about what, if anything, they're doing to fix the problem.

A company with the massive resources of Zenimax Media has the ability to make AvA right. They also have an ethical -- and possibly legal -- obligation to provide the experience they advertised and sold to us. There's no excuse for what we have to endure nightly. The people responsible for making these decisions should be ashamed.

I love AvA but I play very intermittently because of the frustrations. Last night I returned after a break of about 10 days. In the first fight, I walked over a fear trap on the 3rd floor stairs of Fare was was feared into the stair geometry and stuck in combat while a very bad ball group ran around in circles for about 10 or 15 minutes. There was a queue of 70, so I did not want to disconnect.

When I was finally out of combat, I did a /stuck and saw that Fare was flagged again, this time by DC but the EP ball group was still in the area. So I ride to Fare and am disconnected...

It took me about 45 minutes before I was able to actually play.

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were so many people at Faregyle, it was causing lag clear up to KC.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is a game feature, to keep the aggression in the soldiery in PvP high and ready for the next battle, it is even better in double ap events when you all crash before a huge tick.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    you dont need a lot of ppl to get lag in pvp, not any more. i couldnt even play taking resources alone, kept freezing and getting kicked. Not going back until thats fixed.