Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: November 9 @ 6PM EST"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: November 9 @ 6PM EST – Meet the Dev & Community Dungeon Run. Check out ESO Live this Friday as Content Designer Tom Murphy joins us to talk about his role at ZOS and his experience working in the games industry. Afterwards, Jess and I will run a dungeon with Twitch streamers Xynode and KyleDempsterStudios. Should be a good time, we'll see you then!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Tom Murphy been on ESO Live before?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is He relative of Eddie Murphy?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooo sounds like a hoot! We'll be rooting for your success!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the first part. Gonna skip on the streamers and the dungeon run, have no interest in that. If I wanted to watch streamers play the game, I'd have, you know, tuned into one of those streams of people playing the game.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Looking forward to the first part. Gonna skip on the streamers and the dungeon run, have no interest in that. If I wanted to watch streamers play the game, I'd have, you know, tuned into one of those streams of people playing the game.

Agreed when this is an instanced dungeon. However chasing Gina round Summerset in a zerg consisting of half the population of Tamriel was quite entertaining yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the happened to the QA department ESO Live?

Did nerfmire nerf their presence at Live or did they crash/bug with the game?

I gather their ETA is 2020 as with the numerous bugs within the game nowdays.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    What the happened to the QA department ESO Live?

Did nerfmire nerf their presence at Live or did they crash/bug with the game?

I gather their ETA is 2020 as with the numerous bugs within the game nowdays.

I doubt that QA was ever a real option and they already had their person picked.
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    Fix the trials please - they are all broken after Murkmire.
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are we getting new furnisher's documents with Clockwork, Ayleid, Dwemer, and Summerset plans? Pretty please?
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @xynode make sure you bring lots of soul gems 😂. @ZOS_GinaBruno had a few issues staying vertical last time I saw her attempt any content .
    Which dungeon are you guys planning on running and will it be on live servers ? Hopefully you won’t experience the lag / texture / skills animation issues the rest of us are having at the moment . Tried vBRP a few times and had to give up due to the lack of visuals for aoe n not being able to see skill animations. Not forgetting the white smoke trails everyone was leaving
    Kinda a shame (coincidence) QA aren’t on the show
    Edited by PerArdua on November 9, 2018 3:33PM
  • Jubilee_Cake
    Jubilee_Cake
    ✭✭✭
    ***delete please***
    Edited by Jubilee_Cake on November 10, 2018 9:35AM
    EU: Qa-ra ... Redfurred ... Mourith ... Vinelle ... Jearati
    Ynglinne ... Furry Tale ... Ko'shka ... Q'illa ... J'unne
    A'gratter ... Lexxette ... Kath'anni ... Catorinne ... La Befana
    Francatstein ... Fluffy Bluff ... Eridium Blight
    NA: Riddle-dar ... Dra's al Ghul
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked hearing from the perspective of a content designer, it was very interesting, and I liked how he explained that you can go into his field from various disciplines. I've never seen a dungeon run with developers before (I know--late to the party!), so that was a lot of fun to watch, and it was awesome they included players. Gina's exclamations cracked me up, Kyle's commentary pretty much stole the show, Jess was quietly focused, and it was funny how Xynode was calling out frantically for the mechanics. Very enjoyable, thank you for the awesome episode!
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_TomMurphy @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Was disappointed that questions from chat or opinions of what chat would like to see was not fielded to you.

I for one would like to see content that is not funneled into one outcome. Allow for choices that mean something to the outcome. Not everyone wants to be the Hero in every quest line. With One Tamriel Faction has been diminished, allow us options that can support our Faction.

https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Lorem123
    Lorem123
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    I doubt that QA was ever a real option and they already had their person picked.
    Well after all the poll was only some days before the show. I guess that wasn't enough time to hire some actual QA engineer, that they obviously don't have given the amount of new bugs and issues we get every damn update, to put on the show.