Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ghost hitboxes in Blackrose Prison

Tsar_Gekkou
Tsar_Gekkou
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed that the hitboxes for the ghosts on the last stage are kind of janky. I'm used to vMA ghosts that tag you if you brush their sleeve, but the ones in Drakeeh's Cage either have to be right on top of you, but will sometimes pass right through you. This would be a good thing if it wasn't for the last boss mechanic where you actually have to grab the ghosts. Beating it on vet took longer than expected because we'd often run through a ghost 2 or 3 times without being able to pick it up because of its hitbox. Is this intended?
Xbox NA healer main
vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my observations, if you're holding down that sprint key you're going to go right through them. If you need to run to them, stop on them, don't run through em. If you're able to just normal speed up to em then you're golden every time. Any kind of speed boost and they can turn wonky.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd