The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvpMeter stats

Diddly_D_Potatoes
Diddly_D_Potatoes
✭✭✭
Is anyone willing to share their PvpMeter stats? I'm sure some people have put up some pretty outrageous numbers. I'm curious as to my short comings.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours if that helps. 😃
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UpWRdpi.png
    Virtually all games were solo queued, and I haven't done anything to clear the stats, so I'm sure these go back more than a year. Damage (both taken and dealt) and healing numbers have both increased quite a bit in many more recent games.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed my stamina warden’s name which deleted the PvP meter stats :(. Here’s what it was the last time i took a screen before the name change:

sPDAIF2.jpg
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing @wheem_ESO and @Thogard. You've both racked up alot of games.

I didn't use PvpMeter until after BGs had reverted back to no-CP. As the quid pro quo, these are the BG characters I play the most. Approximately 95% of games are solo queued.

Magblade
    SyJnDP8.png
    I've more games (~100-200) played prior to getting PvPMeter on this character.

Magden
    VptR5nk.png
    Really liking the magden in Murkmire.

MagDK
    6ncAmwV.png
    Skewed distribution of game types on this toon as I was going for easy mode leaderboard placements.

MagSorc
    GG7ewEB.png
    I'm not all that good on the magsorc, almost all games were played when rune cage was awesome (from sorcs point of view).

StamDK
    KRZS4H3.png
    One of my least played toons. At least half of the games were played in the first week of Murkmire where I jumped on the Torug's Pact cheese wagon.

I die too often. I need to work on my positioning and running away.
  • quickblade418
    quickblade418
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a 100 matchs sample on my new magden healer , well ''healer tank dps'' I guess !?!
    Solo queues ~45% ~Duo 45% ~10% 3+

CP0GgD9.png
    Edited by quickblade418 on November 9, 2018 10:35PM
    NA PC

EP
    - Ishkashi - Magplar
    - Orchish - Stamplar
    - Amerikan Knight - Stam DK
    - Déàth - Mag DK
    - Psychic Venom - Mag NB
    - Made in Quebec - Stam NB
    - Death'inately not Dëäth - Stamden