The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

LOVE the Music Box! :)

GreenHere
GreenHere
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wanted to pop in and give a quick Kudos to whoever thought up and designed this thing. It looks great, it sounds great, and it works like it should. I also found the price quite reasonable; I'll get a lot more enjoyment out of this than a lot of things I've spent way more crowns on.

HUGE props to the sound designer! The music coming from this thing is enchanting. Easily one of my favorite things to come out of ESO in a while.

Thank you, ZOS!

(give everyone involved in the Music Box's creation a raise!)
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes...I thought the music was very well done as well. Its definitely on my 'Buy' list!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I begrudgingly bought one, but I badly wanted these to be craftable through the recipes from the writ vendor. Would have made a perfect addition to the other gold recipes. They priced it right though, gotta give them that.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I begrudgingly bought one, but I badly wanted these to be craftable through the recipes from the writ vendor. Would have made a perfect addition to the other gold recipes. They priced it right though, gotta give them that.

Agreed! Would have preferred crafted - or even earnable in-game (hopefully at least one will be some kind of quest reward). But, 800 crowns is still too expensive for me. If it were a collectible, I'd have probably even paid more, but 800 crowns for just one in one house? Nope.

I did like the music and I think it's well done, but the price is not right for me.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 23, 2018 8:27PM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the music box. :)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The song is so cute!

It’s just right, it’s like a deadly war anthem for babies, I love it.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    The song is so cute!

It’s just right, it’s like a deadly war anthem for babies, I love it.

Deadly War Anthem for Babies

:D
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs larger radius or fill the whole house. some areas like coldharbour surreal estate and erstwhile sanctuary, the ambient noise almost drowns out the box. Maybe add setting like "localized" for a radius effect and "ambient" for a full background music.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs larger radius or fill the whole house. some areas like coldharbour surreal estate and erstwhile sanctuary, the ambient noise almost drowns out the box. Maybe add setting like "localized" for a radius effect and "ambient" for a full background music.

This is a good idea!
    Also, 800, just for one? Much too much.. I'd pay 200-500 each. 800 is a good price for a collectible! : (
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! But mostly because they picked the perfect song for the first one. I miss the old start up music and think we need it back for a while. I would scream if I went to log in one day and it was back to the original music, and they told no one it was coming. Please bring it back.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts