The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackrose Prison Marshmist Skin

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
In the Xbox Patch notes it states
wrote:
Marshmist Palescale Skin: Acquired by completing the "God of the Gauntlet" achievement in Blackrose Prison.

But then i see this achievement list:
Blackrose-achievement-rewards2.jpg

Which basically tells me i just need to beat t on Veteran Mode, Can we please have some clarification?

Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    In the Xbox Patch notes it states
    wrote:
    Marshmist Palescale Skin: Acquired by completing the "God of the Gauntlet" achievement in Blackrose Prison.

But then i see this achievement list:
    Blackrose-achievement-rewards2.jpg

Which basically tells me i just need to beat t on Veteran Mode, Can we please have some clarification?

Typo in notes I'm going to guess. Get it for beating it on vet.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Disturbed125
    Disturbed125
    ✭✭✭
    What BuddyAces said, the achievements are right, patch notes are wrong.
    [PC NA] -Chaos Riders-
    Flawless Conqueror - Boethia's Scythe - Mageslayer - Ophidian Overloard - Shehai Shatterer - Divayth Fyr's Conjugator - Voice of Reason - Dro'Mathra Destroyer - Blackrose Executioner - Bringer of Light - Extinguisher of Flames - Xalvakka's Scourge
    Trifectas
    Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Depths Defier - Relentless Raider - The Unchained (1st NA / 2nd World) - Immortal Redeemer - Nature's Wrath - Defanged the Devourer - Tick Tock Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Dawnbringer - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - GodSlayer - Privateer - Coral Caretaker