Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leveling Gear (PC NA, Ebonheart Pact)

BlackTheDivine
BlackTheDivine
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm attempting to get into ESO, however, I find the leveling process quite slow. I've had the game for two years but this has constantly turned me away from the game every time. How would I go about making my own leveling gear? I'm level 20 atm. Or perhaps I'd even be open to buying it from someone if I can afford it. I play on PC NA, Ebonheart Pact.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling gear is nothing more that gear with the "Training trait". You will have to learn the training trait to be able to create your own training gear. How ever, the best and easiest way to get training gear is the starter island. For you, head back to Bleakrock Island and look for chests, you will get training gear from them. You will also get training gear as quest rewards from that zone.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you, head back to Bleakrock Island and look for chests, you will get training gear from them. You will also get training gear as quest rewards from that zone.

It’s One Tamriel, @Fleshreaper ... so the OP could head to any starter zone via boat or porting to a player: Betnikh, Bal Foyen, Khenarthi’s Roost, Bleakrock, or Stros M’kai all have training gear drops.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 6, 2018 9:18PM