Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Timeless Circle Invitations - AD PS4 EU Realm

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
I was GM of this guild Since WoW started however have moved on to ESO recently. Sadly none of the rest has so I would like to invite Mature helpful people into the guild. I myself am over 40 but the guild will accept any age just as long as you are friendly, helpful and mature. A headset would be a plus but not totally essential.

We will be doing PVE, helping guildies and hopefully will venture in Cyrodill for PVE and PVE once the guild gets established.

Faction is Aldemri Dominion, server is PS4 EU

Any questions feel free to contact my PSN: StephanieA_BT.

Look forward to seeing you in Tamriel :)
Edited by Stephanie_ABT on March 23, 2016 8:59PM
Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Taraska
    Taraska
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. Started playing again from the beginning a few days ago and having fun.
    Im an active player but cant be online everyday as the family takes a big chunk of spare time.
    Will also be on voice as the new headset arrives as much as i can.

My PSN: Rhespen

• Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Nice :) Welcome back to ESO. I am usually very active with 7 Veteran level characters all classes and all AD however im back at uni finishing my Psychology so when exams are around cannot be active too much but i still get on when i can during those times.

I will send a friend request over, it will make adding you easier :)
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Am also a 'mature' player & this is my first mmo. Play for the love of it; mostly solo PVE so far. Level V10 nightblade. Slightly nervous about venturing into PVP but willing to learn. Can't play everyday or family will complain. Any use to you?

PSN same as here
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Welcome aboard. Just sent yu a friend request over the PSN :)
    Edited by Stephanie_ABT on March 28, 2016 5:22PM
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Teosto
    Teosto
    Soul Shriven
    Yo!
    Sent a friend request to join a guild. Semi old fart here trying to get the hang of ESO.

Psn: Mayfaeryan
  • rpfc1009
    rpfc1009
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Would love to join your guild.
    Soon to be 40 here and looking for a social mature guild to better enjoy the game.

Psn: rupert1976

Thank you
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Sent a friend request over rpfc :) Accepted yours Teosto. Will send guild invites when I am online next.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

As having been away a while, unfortunately I return to find the guild mostly inactive. Now that I am finally back in game I have decided to try again and build the guild up once more.

We are a friendly helpful guild with a love for all things Elder Scrolls. I myself have been hooked on the Elder Scrolls series since Arena and have led very successfully a guild for over 10 years on World of Warcraft.

If you are English speaking, friendly and treat others with respect no matter what then you are more than welcome with Timeless Circle.

We are not trying to be a jack of all trades but we wish to enjoy all that is ESO from Anything PVE to PVP.

As soon as we hit a few more members, for those with Facebook, I shall be opening a guild page so we can discuss tactics for trials, raids etc or post upcoming guild events (which there will a lot of if demand is there for this). Or it can be a social place just for chatting with your fellow guildies.

At the moment we do not have a guild trader but it is something that the guild will get as soon as possible and also im working on building up funds so we can have a fully equipped guildhall that everyone can enjoy.

If you would like to know more or join please contact me either in game or via the PSN....my handle is StephanieA_BT.

Please note our faction is the Dominion and that we are on the PS4 EU server.

I look forward to welcoming you into our ranks.

Thank you.

GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • DeathstrikeFS
    DeathstrikeFS
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite, please. Returning to ESO after sometime away :-)
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone, just a quick post to say we are still recruiting as I am going to rebuild the guild.

I have been off and on lately due to illness and while I was away, most left unfortunately, however I am far from deterred and will bring the build back from the brink.

Anyone would like to join, please feel free to fire a friend request over to my psn: StephanieA_BT and I will get you sorted.

For the Queen! :-)
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU