Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shade is broken

Jakx
Jakx
✭✭✭✭✭
The nightblade skill Shade is broken and does not allow the nightblade to teleport back to the shade if there is an elevation change. This is quite gamebreaking for nightblade players. Unsure if this is a stealth nerf but if its not please lets not make it three months before its patched.
Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its Monday, offering some visibility for this issue. Its game breaking for magNB pvp at this point.
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam Your nightblade brethren need you Gilliam. Shade is borked. Needs the Gill touch.
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No important enough for a fix I guess? Just an acknowledgement would be fantastic. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testing 1
    https://youtu.be/Tybqq1OY_iY
    Testing 2
    https://youtu.be/BiRb80LiOA8

@ZOS_GinaBruno it's another week without even any acknowledgement...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • MrUntouchable
    MrUntouchable
    ✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    No important enough for a fix I guess? Just an acknowledgement would be fantastic. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Good luck with that, I just got acknowledgement for the jabs/sweeps problem. I don't see why a simple acknowledgement is so difficult for these people. It's basic customer service.
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how long snipe was broken for?
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2u4myid.jpg
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :-D, hi Werewolf player here.... Good luck we had to wait 3months for our Werewolf to be playable again, consider yourself lucky only 1 skill is busted not the whole class.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with that, I just got acknowledgement for the jabs/sweeps problem. I don't see why a simple acknowledgement is so difficult for these people. It's basic customer service.

Crazy right? Makes me think the game has a skeleton crew of developers.

I love this game but you trade off having a polished functional game like the other "giant MMO not to be named" has for a game with soul and depth. Unfortunately, we cant get both. Something ZOS needs to consider though is that you can have all the soul you want with really fun ideas but if those ideas are broken and remain broken for long periods of time it gives the appearance that the game isn't healthy. Your game cant have glaring bugs that go unfixed and not shake customer faith. Games will have bugs but the snails pace at which fixes come out isn't good. Usually you have to wait for an entirely new content cycle to come for basic abilities to be fixed... thats crazy. It speaks to an organizational problem with the way patches and fixes are developed.

I want to play something that works as advertised and if it doesnt.. at least be given the notion that it'll be corrected. You can only hang onto "they have great ideas and systems" for so long before you're like.. but they just dont work and they dont seem to care.
    Joined September 2013
  • whitemilk56
    todokete wrote: »
    Do you know how long snipe was broken for?

Was lmao
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Priority: fix console's ability to save character reorder.... instead of fix actual combat abilities that are actually IN GAME?
    Edited by Jakx on November 7, 2018 12:25PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :-D, hi Werewolf player here.... Good luck we had to wait 3months for our Werewolf to be playable again, consider yourself lucky only 1 skill is busted not the whole class.

Actually our 2 main defensive skills are broken. Cloak isn't fine to.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crazy right? Makes me think the game has a skeleton crew of developers.

I love this game but you trade off having a polished functional game like the other "giant MMO not to be named" has for a game with soul and depth. Unfortunately, we cant get both. Something ZOS needs to consider though is that you can have all the soul you want with really fun ideas but if those ideas are broken and remain broken for long periods of time it gives the appearance that the game isn't healthy. Your game cant have glaring bugs that go unfixed and not shake customer faith. Games will have bugs but the snails pace at which fixes come out isn't good. Usually you have to wait for an entirely new content cycle to come for basic abilities to be fixed... thats crazy. It speaks to an organizational problem with the way patches and fixes are developed.

I want to play something that works as advertised and if it doesnt.. at least be given the notion that it'll be corrected. You can only hang onto "they have great ideas and systems" for so long before you're like.. but they just dont work and they dont seem to care.

So much this. When 2 main defensive class skill doesn't work as intended I don't care about new content, because I can't enjoy even the old one. On top of that we have no info from devs what's going on in that matter, just like "if we don't acknowledge the problem it doesn't exist".
    Edited by Mayrael on November 8, 2018 6:41AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is cloak broken?
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is cloak broken?

It's being broken by dots of oils, catapults and trebuchets. I have a vid of it, but can't find a time to upload it.

In general I reported all the bugs I've found altogether with vids through in game form over 2 weeks ago but it's not of their priorities I guess, shade is used mostly by magblades thus it is not one of the hot topics, magblades are like yeti, legends say they exist ;)
    Edited by Mayrael on November 8, 2018 1:22PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea I've experienced that too.

Yea unfortunately we get dev posts for character reorder not saving on consoles but combat abilities essential to the gameplay experience are not priority.
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shade still broken, see you Monday.
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shade nor cloak won't get fixed this patch again, at least it wasn't mentioned on twitch. Much appreciated ZOS... -_-
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not experiencing this issue with Shade. Xbox NA.

I plant the Shade on a lower elevation, walk upstairs and I can still teleport.

Not sure what's going on with others.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesnt work in PvP anymore basically. Pretty sure its a nerf and they are avoiding answering the question. No idea why. Just say its nerfed so nobody will ever use the skill again because it certainly isnt a pve skill.
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just one little response? Video evidence included. Restore some faith
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no news?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told that its a problem with Cyrodiil structures. The fix probably isn't easy though I dont know why it would have broken again.
    Joined September 2013
  • reActor1
    reActor1
    ✭✭✭
    I was told that its a problem with Cyrodiil structures. The fix probably isn't easy though I dont know why it would have broken again.
    If you break something specific with the intent of fix it and the day after hundreds of ppl report it, I can't see how it can't be "easy" to revert it back, at least.
    Did they aknowledge it at least?
    This is not (only) incompetence, it's ridiculously poor customer consideration.
    [PC][EU]
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HalfSaw wrote: »
    If you break something specific with the intent of fix it and the day after hundreds of ppl report it, I can't see how it can't be "easy" to revert it back, at least.
    Did they aknowledge it at least?
    This is not (only) incompetence, it's ridiculously poor customer consideration.

AFAIK nope, there was no official acknowledgement about shade, cloak or healing ward... Can't even say was there any acknowledgement when it goes to "new" stuck in combat bug...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Gina acknowledged the combat bug. I dunno what else to say. The strategy of.. never fix things for months and dont talk about it.. is pretty good at creating apathy. I like the game and get tired of trying to help fix it, so I keep playing and they keep earning.
    Joined September 2013
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I already just login for daily rewards in hope they will fix it but its harder with each day to do it, I am no longer entertained by ESO, it starts to look like it will be my 3rd long break from ESO :/
    Edited by Mayrael on December 9, 2018 5:51PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you teleport you still get hit by AOEs for 2 seconds after you teleport. Though I always considered this a good counterplay to it.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23