The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is mag DK funny at high level (PVP and PVE ) ?

Appollyon
Appollyon
Hello :)

struggling to choose a new magicka dps class , I want to be able to do PVP and PVE but I don't want an easy and overpowered class that can live through anything just by using one skill (I want a little challenge ) but the most important is that i want a funny class that will not get me bored after lvl 30 .

I wanted to make a magDK but it seems that the gameplay's all about dots ,plus I don't know how it is funwise :)

Edited by Appollyon on October 29, 2018 8:33PM

Best Answer

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka dragonknights can sure be fun. They are strong damage wise and are cool themed around fire damage. They have nice aoe damage, but also very strong single target damage through some class skills like ash cloud and burning ambers. Yes, they rather use more dots than other classes, but I would say, that does not make the class less fun. If you want to use it in end content, then you must be really good. The class is a melee class and therefore is not welcomed in trials through the high likelihood, that they die in mechanics. Still they can pull lots of damage and are fun to play, it is just hard to get accepted for very serious PvE.

In PvP they are a strong class in group play thanks to their ability to lock down enemies very well. They also have lots of survival potential, but I would say they are not easy to play there.
    Answer ✓
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dk leap leap ultimate. Jump on your enemy from range with rediculous force and throw them around.

Dk wings. Run around flapping your wings and returning enemy projectiles in the process.

Whip. Your main spammable ia a whip bro. You whip people in the face. Sometimes knocking them down with a whip to the face.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    What is funny is a tanking with a healer! (Actually it is horrifying)
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen