The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Inulale (and other NPCs) disappear when approached in Alinor [with screenshot]

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
She is holding a speech, but when approached, she, as well as some of her audience disappear.

1rxhqsml3d2m.jpg
Edited by maboleth on June 12, 2018 10:07PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I added a screenshot and a pointer to where she should be.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also happens with other encounters in Alinor. The Khajiit and the Altmer 'customer' are another example.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also happens with other encounters in Alinor. The Khajiit and the Altmer 'customer' are another example.

Where are they exactly? I'm new to Summerset so I'm yet to see them.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've noticed that some other NPCs vanish too. For example, that Khajiit that disapproves the taxes to pay with that High Elf. They just disappear from the screen in the middle of a talk.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom this should be investigated and fixed. Thanks!
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed, as of November 2018. :(

Inulale now just appears out of nowhere and does not reappear like before... Along with her, other NPCs show up too.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, reported in May, for the new chapter, Summerset. I really hope this will be fixed in the next major update. <3 It just looks bad with NPCs disappearing and reappearing.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. As of May 2019, this bug still remains, more than 1 year ago. :( People still disappear on the same place. :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober