The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

EU Server Down?

• MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Managed to get pass password stage but then it wouldn't let me login cause I am already in game????
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    They are fixing... Just wait and listen wonderful music in ESO main menu... Develope your patience...
    Dont worry and be happy :D
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, we're starting to see players able to log back in now, but there will likely be a delay since everyone is logging in right now. At this point, just keep trying periodically.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • imcloud9
    imcloud9
    ✭✭
    EU PC- Steam game crashed and now can't connect, connection timed out
  • Boun
    Boun
    ✭✭
    it works
  • Callum
    Callum
    ✭✭
    Couldn't even login on PC NA , so it just isn't only EU affected.

Took me like 15 minutes of hitting the login button to get in.
    Edited by Callum on November 5, 2018 3:16PM
  • a6point6
    a6point6
    Soul Shriven
    Call Animal Rights NOW!!!
    49L3yQu.png
  • AgentOrangeR
    I'm logging in - awaiting to be kicked off within 5 mins though :)
  • retrokat
    retrokat
    ✭✭
    I managed to log in to NA server, but ppl in zone here are reporting similar issues of friends being kicked and it says they're logged in but they can't.
    EU PC - 9 maxed alts - ping 450+. Asian server please!
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, they repaired it. I am in game. Thanks for your speed.
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    well.. I logged in and like I thought, the timer for the crown store items had ran out during the crash.
    tough luck.

I was ingame before trying to, but the game didn't respond so I did a relogg and couldn't get back in
    so yeah... left a sour taste in my mouth.
    Edited by PrinceDamien on November 5, 2018 3:19PM
  • Cambion2401
    Cambion2401
    ✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    No game has 100% uptime. And shizzle happens. I mean get real, you think they want their server down? Whatever happened they're working to fix it. They aren't laughing and going meh who cares. Jeez.

This. Even if one would assume they only care for money, they aren't making money without running servers. The people who wanted to buy crown items that are gone in the next hour? They aren't buying now. And if people can't play properly too much, they'll stop playing, which means no more income.

Honestly, I don't think they care only for money. But even if that's what you think, it makes no sense to pull down servers for fun. Although I must admit this really made me laugh
    SaKGEE wrote: »
    Thanks all, just confirming we've seen this post and are looking into everything.
    uHgcMMg.png

Edited by Cambion2401 on November 5, 2018 3:23PM
    Started ESO: February 2015
    99% solo PvE'er
    PC-EU
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    I am in...yippie <3
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• retrokat
    retrokat
    ✭✭
    well.. I logged in and like I thought, the timer for the crown store items had ran out during the crash.
    tough luck.

I was ingame before trying to, but the game didn't respond so I did a relogg and couldn't get back in
    so yeah... left a sour taste in my mouth.

Put in a service request to buy the items - worth a try!
    EU PC - 9 maxed alts - ping 450+. Asian server please!
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackforce.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F05%2Fmaintenance.gif&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425

• Cambion2401
    Cambion2401
    ✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    POMEH wrote: »
    Repair the server quickly!
    Ummmm, welcome to ESO. Make yourself comfy - quickly isn't a thing that exists on the EU server.
    I'm back in. Quick enough for you?
    Started ESO: February 2015
    99% solo PvE'er
    PC-EU
  • Artamon
    Artamon
    ✭✭
    Cannot Log in.

After a long delay of "requesting login", the message is:
    "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

Anybody else?
  • imcloud9
    imcloud9
    ✭✭
    Artamon wrote: »
    Cannot Log in.

Anybody else?

yeap, but some are saying they are back in game,
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still can't log in
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artamon wrote: »
    Cannot Log in.

Anybody else?

at this point probably half of Europe is trying to get in. Worked for me -> try again :wink:
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if one would assume they only care for money, they aren't making money without running servers. The people who wanted to buy crown items that are gone in the next hour? They aren't buying now.
    Wonder if they could extend the timer on those crown store items maybe. I have no idea what is involved in that, but it would be a nice thing for them to do.

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't login. I'm trying to login from another continent though, so maybe I have to wait until people that are closer to the server log in first.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gigasax wrote: »
    Wanted to relog but got put back into the login screen.
    Cant login since, just getting login timeouts and Error 301.

Anyone else with these problems?

PC EU btw

Yes. Steam is unable to login...
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    the game works now for non steam accounts
    and trying to log trough steam account gives "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying the real world until I can log in again :scream:
    heeeeelp
    Edited by Wolfkeks on November 5, 2018 3:36PM
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not working, probably steam users are again off the boat and server restart is required, which will happen only in midnight.
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0nVGQCi.jpg
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3adpain wrote: »
    the game works now for non steam accounts
    and trying to log trough steam account gives "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

What is it about Steam? This is not the first time I've seen log in issues with Steam. I didn't buy from Steam nor do I log in through Steam, but, is there a way for the Steam users to bypass them and log in, well, like non-Steam users do? I mean can you pull it up from the exe game files on your computer and get in that way? I've had to do that with WoW when their launcher crashed, I just used the game files themselves to log in directly and bypass their launcher.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso