Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tharayya's Trail

Fruitmass
Fruitmass
✭✭✭✭
So, I'm trying to pick this quest up but I cannot seem to find the quest giver anywhere. After doing a quick google search I'm supposed to have found a particular journal page (Tharayya's Journal Entry 2) tucked away in the Santaki delve. I was through there the day before and didn't see anything but figured maybe I just missed something.

I've been through that place with a fine tooth comb with three times now and I still have not found that infernal page nor do I see the quest marker on my compass. Don't suppose anybody knows exactly where I can find this thing?
Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you already completed the Volenfell dungeon quest, "Blood and Sand"? If so, I don't think Tharayya's Trail is available after that.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yeah I did finish that quest. Thank you chief, that explains why I can't find this thing.

Wish I thought of that earlier, would have saved myself some trouble, lol. Well, guess I'll have to just write this is one off.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Zerioth
    Zerioth
    Hey Fruitmass,

Another thing you could have done before posting this question is read the Patch updates.
    - Tharayya’s Trail: You will no longer be eligible for this quest if you have already completed Volenfell and the quest Blood and Sand.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/137773/patch-notes-v1-5-2

So next issue you come across, try to see if there is any mentions in patch updates.

Still on this topic though, I also did not get to do this quest and what I have figured out is that there are journals that get added to your Eidetic Memory collection line but since you cannot get this quest after doing blood and sands quest, you do not get the journals added. I have already messaged ZOS about this...awaiting reply.
    I am a person who prefers to get everything 100% in games so for me, all lore books in Eidetic memory is what I aim to get.

Cheers
    Zerioth

Zerioth
    VR9 DK Tank
    DC - NA serv
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get a reply @Zerioth?

I was glad they fixed the Snakes in the Sand quest the latest patch, but now that I see I'll be missing Journal entries from these delves I'm a bit dishearted.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Zerioth
    Zerioth
    @Idinuse I did get a reply.

First 2 replies were idiotic. One being "If this is an item that a person has traded to you or bought from merchant" and other just stating what I had already said, 3rd reply was a little bit helpful just by saying "use the /bug command in-game and that will go to the developers.

I will be doing that tonight when I am on ESO. "the helpdesk team" are not really helpful, probably because they don't play ESO :neutral:
  • MachineKludge
    Zerioth wrote: »
    Another thing you could have done before posting this question is read the Patch updates.
    So next issue you come across, try to see if there is any mentions in patch updates.
    @Zerioth
    You always so helpful and friendly to people? I'm not sure why the OP never thought to go read some patch notes from 2 years before asking the quest. A smart person would obviously read all the patch notes first. I mean, what a maroon, huh? I personally feel like I'm a real idiot for not having read the now 4 year old patch notes before looking on the forums.