The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long until Zenimax moderates PvP properly?

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
4 years and counting ... I am waiting for a real time referee
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
    Until the ocean covers every mountain high
    Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
    Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream

Until the day is night and night becomes the day
    Until the trees and seas just up and fly away
    Until the day that 8 times 8 times 8 is 4
    Until the day that is the day that are no more
    Edited by geonsocal on November 2, 2018 5:52PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never PvP is losing more and more players daily if they weren't moderating PVP before they never will.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubtful it will ever happen especially for us console player's
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not trying to hijack your question but I've started a pvp discussion here about dwindling pvp populations. If anyone wants to put their feedback it's welcome.

Also, I realize a lot is going on in the game outside of the realm of pvp but I'm asking people to look on a broader scope of time... is the pvp population dwindling on your server?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/443848/population-discrepancies-in-cyrodiil-possibly-the-last-nail-in-the-coffin#latest
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    My theory is the gold farming control freaks combine with the Emp control freaks to make PvP lopsided. Right now DC fights 1 bar against 3 bars of AD and EP and hardly get a bonus for it. It makes the difficulty color coded. AD/EP ez mode (although AD is a little better than EP toe to toe on Vivec NA). If the design allows for lopsided odds then please reward us players who are on the receiving end of control freaks in PvP