The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Porting from Cyrodiil to My Houses

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I thought this was supposed to be added. I remember hearing about it in an Eso live but can’t find it anywhere.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil never supported porting to a location outside the campaign.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the only way out of Cyrodiil is to use the wayshrine it seems a direct port to our homes is out of the question. The regular wayshrines do not port us to our homes.
    Edited by idk on October 25, 2018 8:24AM
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    I understand the op post because when we use a wayshrine outside of cirodill we CAN travel to our homes, but using the ones in the base don't. It's a strange feature...

Notice that we are talking about the base wayshrine, not the ones we use from keep to keep.
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is that even if you go to a wayshrine outside of cyrodiil, you technically never use them to port to your house, you ALWAYS recall (like porting to a wayshrine when you are in open field). You exit the port window and use recall. And therein lies the problem, you cannot recall in Cyro. Why it is implemented like that I will never understand, but ok. So what would need to happen is to make houses properly accessible via the wayshrine network (= treat them as wayshrines).
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to buy a wayshine to put in my house. Then we can port on and out. Even from Cyrodiil.