The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spoopy Halloween party!

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Something spoopy was going on tonight on PC-EU. From the tasting of party punch straight from the bubbling cauldron to carousing with the dead and undead alike, to occult summoning rituals at the altar. A big thank you to @Balastar @kind_hero @Eyllora @marutanielle @RagamuffinMan @Pensola @SantieClaws @Banthor and others for stopping by and participating in the merriment! Have a wonderful Halloween, Samhain and Autumn festival.

fAtkSo1.jpg
kgonvZA.jpg
oFcIkD2.jpg
iIWduGe.jpg
Sd0rVoW.jpg
7pkOgJN.jpg
MFcL8jw.jpg
KbFwLdx.jpg
7omdpnF.jpg
XkfUWiV.jpg
IiaSuYB.jpg
Edited by Carbonised on October 31, 2018 8:56PM
  • Sced
    Sced
    Soul Shriven
    Hoping it didn't get too crazy, happy Halloween everyone!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sced wrote: »
    Hoping it didn't get too crazy, happy Halloween everyone!

We waited with the summoning rituals until you left. Also, I think someone poured blood into the cauldron. Just a typical witches night out.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! As said in the other thread, sorry I couldn't make it in time. :dizzy:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Carbonised for the invitation, I really liked your house ! I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer. I had to go summon some demons and ghosts for my own army, it was the perfect night for getting good results :-)
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Carbonised for inviting us! Also congratulations for such a wonderful decoration project. The house is really amazing, I will surely revisit and bring friends too!

The summoning ritual was a success!

2ujl28p.jpg
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter