Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry Crafting Sign Furnishing

Acacia13
Acacia13
Soul Shriven
Has anyone found a way to get the jewelry crafting sign furnishing after you become a master in jewelry crafting? I looked around but there doesn't seem to be one even though all the other crafting lines have one.... in which case one should definitely be added ZOS. Otherwise the whole balance of my crafting area will be thrown off XD
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume you checked the Enchanting vendor? Since JC stations seem to be in the same areas as Enchanting, perhaps that vendor has the JC sign?

If not, then yeah...I agree that they should add one.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banner and sign isn't available anywhere. Nothing new on the enchanting vendors, the voucher vendors sell a new mastercrafting banner with the master crafter achievement, but the jewelry banner and sign should be available too. I'd prefer them as bought at a NPC vendor, but I feel like they will most likely be for sale at the luxury vendor - if ZOS remembers to put them there at all ...
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the jewelry crafting sign too !!!
    Please, add it to the game !
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add this sign!! Also give us the long droopy banners for each craft like they have in all the towns.
    Edit: they are sooooooo going to do the same thing they did with merchant/banker/stable signs, they'll randomly appear one weekend at the luxury vendor in coldharbor.
    Edited by quadraxis666 on June 13, 2018 1:59AM
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, this isn't in the game because why? a hireling would be nice too
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    also, the jewelry crafting writs should have a chance to drop a gold-level plating: not a gold level grain. The rarety of grains for plating is utterly ridiculous. You don't have to refine 10 dreugh faces to get 1 dreugh wax, or 10 tempering ore for a tempering alloy, or 10 rosin drips for rosin.

The difficulty or acquiring platings for jewelry is a joke.

I've had 3 jewelry writs already and I can't do ANY of them
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    I'd added that sign to the Wishlist a bit ago, you aren't alone.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also needs a clockwork jewelry station
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to assume it will be released with the luxury vendor with the bank merchant and horse signs as the new item. Also hoping they add a transmute sign with that weekend. So we go awhile to go before they come around again just make sure to pic up extras then.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to assume it will be released with the luxury vendor with the bank merchant and horse signs as the new item. Also hoping they add a transmute sign with that weekend. So we go awhile to go before they come around again just make sure to pic up extras then.

I hope this is the case!

Or they'll just add a medium sized version of one of the existing signs. Because I am bitter and jaded ;)
  • megshere
    megshere
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so too! I really like the colour of it, and it would be a nice addition to my crafting areas.
    Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please listen to the players' wishes and add the Jewelry crafting sign in the same way as you can get an Enchanting or Alchemy sign.
    Edited by AefionBloodclaw on August 22, 2018 4:22PM
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also add transmute and dye station signs.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New signs will probably come around when the next luxury furnisher for signs rotation comes around
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the jewellery crafting sign has been brought in?
    Edited by Parrot1986 on November 1, 2018 6:57PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure when it was added but it was mentioned in a thread yesterday, you can buy them from the global achievement vendor

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5580561/#Comment_5580561
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight