Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Horse Speed

slash23
slash23
Hi

I'm wondering how fast is a Light Horse (speed one) full feeded to 50lvl speed...

is it faster than a Gaited Horse (stamina one) full feeded to 50lvl stamina sprinting?

how much lasts sprint in Light Horse? How much in Gaited Horse 50?

Did anyone try?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    They start at different baselines... but! Go to a stablemaster every day and you'll end up getting them equal by spending the equivalent amount of gold you'd spend buying the baseline higher-end horse.

Now feed your horse with what you want to improve (speed, stamina, carrying capacity).
    Edited by Sihnfahl on April 2, 2014 11:59PM
  • slash23
    slash23
    yeah but I'm thinking about full speed in pvp, which one will go faster at 50
  • Karner
    Karner
    I didn't even know the effects were permanent!
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, they're permanent as far as I can tell.

My Imperial Horse is getting along at a swifter clip.
  • Karner
    Karner
    @Sihnfahl‌ I think that I'm going to wait for the bigger horses before I invest in the long run :stuck_out_tongue:
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fair enough! Just be aware that you'll want the horse in PvP. The Cyrodiil map is just absolutely HUGE. And those runbacks to a fight are nasty on foot.

Trust me on that one. Horseless beta PvP was a pain like you wouldn't believe.
  • slash23
    slash23
    any news? some differences from stamina to speed one?